A few Spotlighters have a night out...PICS!!!

PachaGirl79 said:
Tru that guys. I will never forget the time that Rami got sassed by one of the bouncers at On Broadway... and a very drunk and puffed up Rams screams, "You're just bitter because you're 30 years old and your job is to get fatter, dress up in a suit and throw people out of clubs!!! I am 23 and make like 8 times more than you do!!"

Hahaha, SO harsh. I am surprised they didn't blackball him for life... wish they had :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

So Rami = Ex :?:

LagunaBeachCA said:
PachaGirl79 said:
Tru that guys. I will never forget the time that Rami got sassed by one of the bouncers at On Broadway... and a very drunk and puffed up Rams screams, "You're just bitter because you're 30 years old and your job is to get fatter, dress up in a suit and throw people out of clubs!!! I am 23 and make like 8 times more than you do!!"

Hahaha, SO harsh. I am surprised they didn't blackball him for life... wish they had :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

So Rami = Ex :?:

Yeah, sorry Laguna, forgot to mention that

BegBy (just found out the correct spelling) was the guy in Trainspotting who just loved to aggravate an argument into a bloody fight. One of my very close friends is a Scott (he lives in Glasgow), and when we were at The Yard House in Costa Mesa, we almost ended up in a similar situation.

BTW, it was not his fault at all. I will tell you the story when we are together some time soon. If he comes over here, I will introduce you to him. Both him and his Mrs. are extremely hilarious, not to mention great folks.

Since, our Fergie is from Scotland, (Begby was a Scott) I was trying to yank his chain, even though I am sure that Fergmeister is a pretty decent chap.

Man, my responses are long winded :lol: .

I understood your reference doll. I love Trainspotting I am not sure if it is the VanDyk mix but at the end they have one of my most favorite tracks playing, "Born Slippy" FABULOUS! And I can have some long winded responses myself...what can I say I am, as I am sure you are, are exceedingly verbal...which can be a good thing as well as annoying at times...I know I annoy some people chatting away

I used to be a lot more talkative. In Yoda's words "A jabber jaws, was I" :lol: . My best friend's wife has been key to getting me to shut-up a bit. I will tell you an interesting story about that very soon.

I personally do not mind if someone talks a lot, as long as they are talking about something interesting, and realizes that the other person wants to say something, and lets them say it. You were talking about very interesting stuff, and you let me talk. It was excellent sharing of ideas. What more could I ask.

:lol:

Since, our Fergie is from Scotland, (Begby was a Scott) I was trying to yank his chain, even though I am sure that Fergmeister is a pretty decent chap.

I can assure you that I'm nothing like him, quite the opposite actually. Great film though 8)

yeah - concur, coolpix. Laguna, tx in part to yr encouragement via my PM, i've booked my trip & am stoked. u there now?

also noticed PG79, you're San Diegan? that's where my folks live though i'm :oops: to say exactly where in SD.

jngah said:
yeah - concur, coolpix. Laguna, tx in part to yr encouragement via my PM, i've booked my trip & am stoked. u there now?

also noticed PG79, you're San Diegan? that's where my folks live though i'm :oops: to say exactly where in SD.

Yes, I live in Pacific Beach, a which is a little coastal party town about 5-10 minutes from downtown San Diego.

PachaGirl79 said:
jngah said:

Yes, I live in Pacific Beach, a which is a little coastal party town about 5-10 minutes from downtown San Diego.

i'm a former Cardiff resident (2003/4) myself. u an Ibiz vet? gotta show me the ropes 8) more of an outdoor Goa person historically but the Ibiza pull has finally won out.

jngah said:
yeah - concur, coolpix. Laguna, tx in part to yr encouragement via my PM, i've booked my trip & am stoked.

That's why I am in sales :lol: . Seriously, I am glad that I could be of help. Feel free to drop me a line if you need any more input.

23uvng0.gif
23uvng0.gif
23uvng0.gif

"...
23m4s34.jpg

Naughty girls always come prepared...
never know what the night could bring...
Wink wink.
..."

Back