___ Radio One Weekend 2010 ___

booked for the 28th july for 2 weeks . booked it last september lmao !!! i new it was gona be either of them weeks so booked it and got it dirt cheap bring on ibiza rocks 2010 !!!!!! BRING ON RADIO 1 !!!!!

***UPDATE***

Just been confirmed on Radio 1 by Judge Jules it is indeed the 7th and 8th of August

(btw, I'm not a Jules fanatic or anything, just happened to be listening on my first Friday night in for ****ing ages lol)

Radio 1 live from the ibiza rocks hotel

This summer sees Radio 1 return to the Ibiza Rocks Hotel on Friday 6 August. Broadcasting live from the Ibiza Rocks Hotel, the station will once again bring the fun and exhilaration of the White Isle to the UK. With scorching performances, blazing mixes and exclusive live sets from the best in UK and international talent, the Ibiza Rocks Hotel is guaranteed to party through the weekend.

Good stuff I was hoping it would be that weekend so I could catch the Friday live show as we fly out on Sat 31st July for 2 weeks to Ibiza Rocks 8)

Radio 1 Ibiza Rocks

Hi,

Can anyone tell me how you would go about getting tickets for the free Radio 1 gig at Ibiza Rocks?Is it a case of just turning up at the day? Have been to Ibiza many times but this will be my first during the Radio 1 weekend. Is the gig worthwhile?
Thanks guys

Hi,

Can anyone tell me how you would go about getting tickets for the free Radio 1 gig at Ibiza Rocks?Is it a case of just turning up at the day? Have been to Ibiza many times but this will be my first during the Radio 1 weekend. Is the gig worthwhile?
Thanks guys

You just turn up at the hotel and they give you a wristband so you can get drinks at the bar.

It's worth checking out - good atmosphere, was much better when they did it at Mambo, though...

You just turn up at the hotel and they give you a wristband so you can get drinks at the bar.

It's worth checking out - good atmosphere, was much better when they did it at Mambo, though...

yeah i think this spoils it as they are just makin money out of something that was free with a better atmosphere watchin the sunset on the beach with the djs outside mambos etc, and now its in a hotel :s

Is it a case of just turning up at any time or are you best to get there early, i.e. do they end up turning people away because of overcrowding, can imagine the atmosphere is really good so would like to go.

I was there in the past two years and it was great, regardless of the change from Mambo.

I advice you to just get there early, at around 17:00.

See you there in 1 month!
:)

Is it a case of just turning up at any time or are you best to get there early, i.e. do they end up turning people away because of overcrowding, can imagine the atmosphere is really good so would like to go.

or buy tickets online?

Cream Radio 1 party confirmed

Cream @ Privilege – BBC Radio 1's Ibiza Weekend
Saturday 7th August

Underworld
Above & Beyond

Pete Tong
Annie Mac
Zane Lowe
Judge Jules
Kissy Sell Out
Jaymo & Andy George
The Japanese Popstars
Jaguar Skills
Alex Metric
Kutski
Gareth Wyn

Saturday 7th August

Underworld
Above & Beyond

Pete Tong
Annie Mac
Zane Lowe
Judge Jules
Kissy Sell Out
Jaymo & Andy George
The Japanese Popstars
Jaguar Skills
Alex Metric
Kutski
Gareth Wyn

Is it worth going if you have no interest in any of the artists? Does the atmosphere make it worthwhile as my friends claim?

Saturday 7th August

Underworld
Above & Beyond

Pete Tong
Annie Mac
Zane Lowe
Judge Jules
Kissy Sell Out
Jaymo & Andy George
The Japanese Popstars
Jaguar Skills
Alex Metric
Kutski
Gareth Wyn

bought my 3 tickets tonight 8)

You're asking 'Officialcream'

I wonder what the answer will be :lol:

Touche Trevor! What I will say about the Radio 1 party is that its the only weekend in the season that Radio 1 go over to the island so all the DJs, promoters etc. are buzzing and people fly over especially for it so it has got a great atmosphere.

I now look after the online PR for Cream (hence official cream) but did actually work for Cream last year as a PR on the island and went to the Privilege party which was one of the best nights I had over there. Its the biggest weekend on the island so whether you come to the Cream show or not it is a great time to go over. :)

Back