___ Monza 2010 ___

Don't take it that way, mate. As Nostrum says, sometimes rumors don't pan out and with Monza it just looks like they changed their direction mid-stream.

You're still a lot closer to the action than most of us so please continue to keep your eyes and ears open and pass along what you hear ;)

i just say what my sources say... :( sorry if they are not accurate on the date or location...im just the messenger :(.

Don't take it that way, mate. As Nostrum says, sometimes rumors don't pan out and with Monza it just looks like they changed their direction mid-stream.

You're still a lot closer to the action than most of us so please continue to keep your eyes and ears open and pass along what you hear ;)

Heard Cadenza is doing pre parties on sundays at ushuaia still as planned from 3ish to 12am. wont always be Luciano, lots of cadenza guys will come through, just heard from someone who works there....NOT SAYING 100%SURE!!!! just heard....

Heard Cadenza is doing pre parties on sundays at ushuaia still as planned from 3ish to 12am. wont always be Luciano, lots of cadenza guys will come through, just heard from someone who works there....NOT SAYING 100%SURE!!!! just heard....

Hey buddy,i was just picking on you ;) Ales gut!I got some infos wrong me too, this is all part of the fun so quit being a baby, and carry on posting ! 8)

Hey buddy,i was just picking on you ;) Ales gut!I got some infos wrong me too, this is all part of the fun so quit being a baby, and carry on posting ! 8)

i'll carry on posting, but without the 100% sure....haha! i'll try and have a chat with paco to know what the hell happened with Martina....would have been good to see them there... :D

i'll carry on posting, but without the 100% sure....haha! i'll try and have a chat with paco to know what the hell happened with Martina....would have been good to see them there... :D

hope u kidding and i'll get a vodka sprite in cova santa ,right after the cava in blue marlin 8)

Having never been, from what i understand its a restaurant with an outdoor show stage.

A small club thing/disco in a tent

& a cave that is lit up but in no way club/bar related......

close or no cigar???:confused:

anyone cast any light on how a monza night will work there?

Having never been, from what i understand its a restaurant with an outdoor show stage.

A small club thing/disco in a tent

& a cave that is lit up but in no way club/bar related......

close or no cigar???:confused:

anyone cast any light on how a monza night will work there?

Huge terrace area, little half open disco tent ... they will make it work buddy, and let's not forget that cova santa is related to the amnesia group so if it doesn't work, chances are that they 'll move to amnesia, like what's up did 2 or 3 years ago

Huge terrace area, little half open disco tent ... they will make it work buddy, and let's not forget that cova santa is related to the amnesia group so if it doesn't work, chances are that they 'll move to amnesia, like what's up did 2 or 3 years ago

Any new venues being used should be a good thing, offering change of scenery and a new direction/place for people to discover.

Looks class on the photos, keep our fingers crossed it runs more than a few weeks....

reccommended my Mrs and her friends go to the opening on the 24th June..... Second day of their holiday.

Do we think itll be a succes??

Berghain / Panorama Bar @ Space

im still not getting why they cant do both? :spank:

they old enough to be able to manage two consecutive nights out, or so id imagine... :eek:

so it settled, they can go to monza on the 24th, then berghain on 25th...

is that ok for everyone!!! haha

taken from i-v :

'' Monza had a little pre-summer affair with Blu, and if rumours are to be believed then it may be the last we hear from them for a while. Falling foul at the first hurdle, Cova Santa won't even opening this year leaving the promoters sadly stranded less than a week before the flag goes up on summer. ''

:eek: ... :?::?::?:

Back