___ Monza 2010 ___

Them moving from the world's biggest club to the world's smallest club might have something to do with Luciano's departure :)

lol

I think it can be a good thing. Monza was one of my favorite nights last summer (opening party) and a more intimate setting might be what it needs. Plus it might help Blu rise up

... Monza ... a more intimate setting might be what it needs.
Plus it might help Blu rise up
get real !
with the move to a place like blu monza is (probably) done !
nobody on his right mind goes to ibiza IN SUMMER to spend the night in a place
like blu .. ok, maybe some - if it´s free or very cheap ...

get real !
with the move to a place like blu monza is (probably) done !
nobody on his right mind goes to ibiza IN SUMMER to spend the night in a place
like blu .. ok, maybe some - if it´s free or very cheap ...

true story ... give it some magic,bring it to ushuaia and then cross the road to our ex favorite space ...

I've never been to Martina? Where is it and what is it like? I've said to myself this time when me and the missus go were going to try out some of the smaller clubs to try and save some spendage.

I dont believe that, martina is really small for Monza, no more than 500 people inside.
I thing gone a be on Space.

I dont believe that, martina is really small for Monza, no more than 500 people inside.
I thing gone a be on Space.

Dont beleive it then, i talked to him last night and he clearly said to me that it was at Martina. i already had some news of it but still wasnt 100% sure but now it is.

Please first of all ... change the name of that Martina cheese club and then we 'll talk

So basically,there will be a pre party on one ofthe beach bar in pdb for sure and then cheeseclub martina ... that's how i see it ... Or maybe shardana for the pre party as the owners are close to the monza s manageent

Put on your casket,speak italian ... and go to monzamartina 2010

Please first of all ... change the name of that Martina cheese club and then we 'll talk

So basically,there will be a pre party on one ofthe beach bar in pdb for sure and then cheeseclub martina ... that's how i see it ... Or maybe shardana for the pre party as the owners are close to the monza s manageent

Put on your casket,speak italian ... and go to monzamartina 2010

be fair to Martina - they attempted to put on some interesting parties last year with some decent guests

Please first of all ...
change the name of that Martina cheese club
and then we 'll talk ...
szy3ad.jpg

it´s former name GARBI-DISCO ...
http://www.spotlight-forums.com/showpost.php?p=1214315&postcount=17
... was cool as F compared to "martina" .

what scary substances must you be on to call a disco "martina" ?
szy3ad.jpg

rumours are that "la tortuga" might be available.
has the right size for what´s left from the monza-crowd etc :)

Back