___ Ibiza Rocks 2010 ___

prodigy at ibiza rocks, sold out?

i look on most of the websites and say tickets for prodigy at ibiza rocks sold out, does this mean the event is sold out or just the outlet?

Advance internet tickets for The Prodigy are now sold out. Limited number of combination tickets - The Prodigy (July 20) + Reclaim (July 21 with Annie Mac!) - still avail.

where is the best place to get a spot at these gigs ? near the front of the stage ? does it get very packed ... any mosh pits ?
I will be going to the Prodigy gig on the 20th July. and will be going with my girlfriend ... is near the front stage the best place to get a spot ?

paying a little extra at the door you can get in the VIP upstairs, if what you want is to be more comfortable and avoid mosh pits/etc..... obviously the best place to see it is right in the front ! !

wherever you decide to see it, make sure you get there early as it will be busybusybusy.....

I will be going to the Prodigy gig on the 20th July. and will be going with my girlfriend ... is near the front stage the best place to get a spot ?

You wouldn't want to go see a band like Prodigy and be away up on a balcony!

If you were to buy the ticket with Reclaim @ Eden deal, you could potentially go to Ibiza Rocks, the after party at Es Paradis and Reclaim for the same money you would spend on a ticket for FMIF :idea:

Back