8th - 18th Sept, on my tobler, PDB/Fig/Ibiza Town

I don't live in London.. and Sven is at DC10 tomorrow. As I've said before, not really familiar with him, so a whole night could be lost on me. Seems daft to be staying 1 min from Octan & not do a night there!
I hoped to get to Octan myself but only got 1 Sunday on the Island this year so will have to be next year

In Octan now. Free entry. Not busy yet and obv not whole club open. I like how they've played with the layout. Some bits (like stairs) way too dark tho!

Home now. One long drink, one beer, one SoundCloud (in 4 bits). Nicely busy and very international rather than British. Spent a lot of the night talking to a couple of guys from NYC / Canada and also some Austrian girl. No regrets doing this night!

Hopefully I can be up by noon & enjoy some sun later!

Should be heading to San An tomorrow night to catch up with friends. If anyone else fancies meeting up while I'm over there, give us a shout.

You know one of them. They dabbled in pills yesterday, plus lots of booze probably. We had a mashed phone call at 4am. They were enthusiastic for me to come over tonight, but they are now dying by the sounds of it.

:lol::lol::lol::lol: I got a "wish you were here" message yesterday .... was wondering how long they were gonna last before the seams began to fray. Looks like about 36 hours then :lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol: I got a "wish you were here" message yesterday .... was wondering how long they were gonna last before the seams began to fray. Looks like about 36 hours then :lol:

It's a shame, as they go home tomorrow. Saw them at the airport but it would have been nice to have a few drinks with them here.

Back