8th - 18th Sept, on my tobler, PDB/Fig/Ibiza Town

Read through the entire thread here, We might be down for Pikes on the 14th. Could share a cab from PDB, but looks like you will already be in San An. Will jump on the guest list for now. Hadn't heard much from Artwork, but definitely looks fun!

If u want to go to underground take a bus to Privilege then Taxi from privilege to underground that should cost 5-6€ max, as U is very close to Privilege..many spotlight there can also help for ur décision.
This is the reason why having a driver mate is priceless ? in 25mn u are at underground if i were around Pdb, on ur own bus +taxi take some time
Taxi is expensive 25-30€ unless splitting cost by 4,the reason to have more mates to reduce cost..
Up to u,Octan or U? ?

:rolleyes: I knew you wouldn't get it together to go to U .. lost cause :lol: Honestly Octan with Anthea & Apollonia is just a London gig shoved into Bossa nothing special.

I don't live in London.. and Sven is at DC10 tomorrow. As I've said before, not really familiar with him, so a whole night could be lost on me. Seems daft to be staying 1 min from Octan & not do a night there!

Back