8th - 18th Sept, on my tobler, PDB/Fig/Ibiza Town

Is there actually a thing called a night off in Ibiza . Its either a little messy , messy or very messy ?

Night off = night not in a club and at least trying to stay off the Persians (bar alcohol, because obviously alcohol isn't a drug).

I now have mates for most nights. :D

However, I'm interested in hearing from anyone who might be interested in hanging out (drinking/eating/looking for interesting bars) in Ibiza Town on the 10th, 11th and 17th. Also anyone who might be going to Pikes, Circo Loco or Cocoon on the 16th. If I decide to go to Pikes or Cocoon on that date, it would be handy to have someone to share a taxi with from Fig/PDB area.

Last edited:

However, I'm interested in hearing from anyone who might be interested in hanging out (drinking/eating/looking for interesting bars) in Ibiza Town on the 10th, 11th and 17th. Also anyone who might be going to Pikes, Circo Loco or Cocoon on the 16th. If I decide to go to Pikes or Cocoon on that date, it would be handy to have someone to share a taxi with from Fig/PDB area.

We are most probably going to Cocoon on the 16th JV so if that ends up your choice we'd be happy to share ... I think we are seeing you on Friday 13th (Shadows) and Saturday 14th (Pikes) via @Gingersolstice ....

You not a fan of the bus in Ibiza?

Back