Hope these two additions keep you occupied till Sunday! I had written most of this on my Google account and for some reason for the last week or two it kept corrupting Luckily it's now recovered so just need to pad a few more chapters out and they will be on their way to you!

right i,ve been occupied till today... Sunday. Get more up :D Brilliant read this. Would be good to blog it :)

Amazing write up! It's making me really miss my season out there and considering going back this year!!

It was now 4am and unfortunately his friends didn't appear to have noticed he was missing. A few girls then went in search of 24/7 Ibiza, who are a Christian group who donate their summers to looking after people who over indulge a little too much. Unfortunately we also couldn't find them so were stumped as to what to do next. One of the girls bought a bottle of water and after much poking and prodding we managed to awake the lad and get him to drink a little water. And then his phone started to ring! After directing his friends to us they arrived in quite a worried looking group. It was their first boys' holiday away and their first night on the island.

beans? :lol:

I thought beans was a really skinny laanky bloke? Unfortunately this was oner massive lump of a human being, getting him in the recovery position took 4 of us!

updates coming tomorrow! Thanks for all the nice 'fan mail' style pms! I will start replying to you when I get a spare few minutes, pretty snowed under with work!

we look forward to them :)

jackmontandon - I'm actually surprised you find this of any interest having done seasons yourself?

You also probably realise I can't include half of my experiences for fear of it ruining every single future employment opportunity in the world!

your experiences and stories are just really entertaining to read weds! i guess everyone is curious on how the saga continues, but i for one certainly am :)

Woah , one of the most interesting thread i have read here...
I hope you get well .

Hey, do you plan to go back to ibiza?if so will be glad to buy you some drinks.
You kind a "superstar" here now ;)

ps:i would like to know the name of the Bar at San an with lots of workers...in order to get connections...(workers got the right connection to clubs (met 2 french workers last closing..))

Last edited by a moderator:
Just spent the last hour reading this thread, good stuff. As an American reading stuff like this makes me so jealous. I did the "Jersey Shore" for a summer before but it's not the same.

Glad you're still alive, you're an animal!

jackmontandon - I'm actually surprised you find this of any interest having done seasons yourself?

You also probably realise I can't include half of my experiences for fear of it ruining every single future employment opportunity in the world!

I wish I had done a season, just been there loads of times, a season is on the cards tho!

Back