2023 prices

Hotels and flights and cars : Expensive for 2023 ( First sight )
not for cars with Motoluis
For location , plan is to book for 2 to reduce cost (done for Opening n Closing) or ibz spartan way (not for everybody even i got the budget : income increased by *****€ that can recover 5-7weeks ibz trip,since 2 years :cool:), an average rise by30-50%?

Plane more expensive but still can find good deals (only for closing afic (108€ with 25kg luggage), fair price for opening 144€ (already rise to 184€ in a few days, i warn mate early week, but only bought tix last friday with this extra rise) without any luggage,only small bag, not cheap end may (175€ single 60€ return:235€ )

ps:Dont forget ibz tix rise by 33% eg Music on solomun tix 80€ if u dont get 50€ early bird (while it was 30€ b4 covid), Hi ibz tix from 40€ to 60€, ushuaia 60€ average tix.
Better not be a blue collar in ibz...thanks lord, Free list exist except for big events

not for cars with Motoluis
For location , plan is to book for 2 to reduce cost (done for Opening n Closing) or ibz spartan way (not for everybody even i got the budget : income increased by *****€ that can recover 5-7weeks ibz trip,since 2 years :cool:), an average rise by30-50%?

Plane more expensive but still can find good deals (only for closing afic (108€ with 25kg luggage), fair price for opening 144€ (already rise to 184€ in a few days, i warn mate early week, but only bought tix last friday with this extra rise) without any luggage,only small bag, not cheap end may (175€ single 60€ return:235€ )

ps:Dont forget ibz tix rise by 33% eg Music on solomun tix 80€ if u dont get 50€ early bird (while it was 30€ b4 covid), Hi ibz tix from 40€ to 60€, ushuaia 60€ average tix.
Better not be a blue collar in ibz...thanks lord, Free list exist except for big events
Will we see the 100 Euro border 2023 for a tic ?

Will we see the 100 Euro border 2023 for a tic ?
It will come at some point. But I think it will be for the commercial djs, and that is fine for me as I’m not interested. Solomun has a long way to go to reach that ticket price and he doesn’t have much longer left at the top of the pay tree.

Last edited:
It will come at some point. But I think it will be for the commercial djs, and that is find for me as I’m not interested. Solomun has a one way to go to reach that ticket price and he doesn’t have much longer left at the top of the pay tree.
As long as the crowd pay that, they will take the money. Tip : DC10 closing 2023 can be the first over 100 Euro. Maybe Guetta in the main season, too.

As long as the crowd pay that, they will take the money. Tip : DC10 closing 2023 can be the first over 100 Euro. Maybe Guetta in the main season, too.

I think it would be a bad image for Ibiza to go over the 100Euro barrier at this time, it would make headlines and do the clubs really need that extra 20euros per ticket?

Dare I say it theyd be better nudging some of the drinks prices up a euro or two and avoid the bad PR. But the clubs dont seem to care and people keep paying so what do I know :)

Yeh I think maybe opening and closings and august they may take the piss with ticket prices and then other times normalise prices

I do love that we don't have to wait so long now for the openings i remember in the past I was waiting Like 6 months for the parties to really get going!

Sad thing is whatever process it goes up to people will pay it!

Last edited:
Yeh I think maybe opening and closings and august they may take the piss with ticket prices and then other times normalise prices

I do love that we don't have to wait so long now for the openings i remember in the past I was waiting Like 6 months for the parties to really get going!

Sad thing is whatever process it goes up to people will pay it!
Maybe.

If they CAN pay it. If you go for 5 days with full entertainment, it can be over 2500 Euros. A lot of money.

Do you agree :?:

It's like a double edged sword...hoteliers won't open as there's no flights and flights won't come as there's no hotels open?

I did a day trip to ibiza one January from Barcelona and it was great - so much to see and do. Therefore I reckon there is definitely a market.

There is surely some initiatives that could be put in place (although I guess the tourism board have already tried). I wonder for example if subsidizing landing charges for airlines during off season might be an option?

Kinell...just been looking for May/early June, ie. well off-peak, and the prices for flights are horrendous. Hotels don't seem too bad, plenty 5-nights for around 450, but unless the price of flights (and I've tried Manchester/Liverpool/London City/Gatwick) comes down, sharpish, then I'll be going somewhere else.

I don't understand whats going on with flights - there are very few options (no early ones from any of the London ish airports) and the ones available are around double the price of last year. They must be releasing more, but they are usually out by now?

I did get in touch with Ryanair support to ask if they are releasing more, but of course they were no help whatsoever!

I don't understand whats going on with flights - there are very few options (no early ones from any of the London ish airports) and the ones available are around double the price of last year. They must be releasing more, but they are usually out by now?

I did get in touch with Ryanair support to ask if they are releasing more, but of course they were no help whatsoever!

The energy costs are muuuuch higher than last year. And everything else, too
The Decade of cheap holidays is over.

There is a huge recruitment problem in the air sector, this may partly explain why there are fewer flights 🤔

I'm hoping that Ryanair release more. I had a look at Palma flights for the same dates and they are literally half the price at £166.

I wouldn't mind so much if the available ones were at good times, but most seem to get you there late at night. Its just a waste of a day.

Back