2023 prices

Damn it! Was hoping they would be at black coffee opening! But they re at the closing! I am in!
80 euro a ticket for the closing on 30th September! I can't remember what I paid last year for the Black Coffee closing but it certainly wasn't that price.

On the ticket price subject, I bought tickets for Eric Prydz at Hi in July and they were only 45 euros with entry before 1am, which is absolutely fine. I don't mind arriving early and paying 45 euros. Black Coffee closing seems to have no early arrival option and is just a flat rate of 80 euros...

80 euro a ticket for the closing on 30th September! I can't remember what I paid last year for the Black Coffee closing but it certainly wasn't that price.

On the ticket price subject, I bought tickets for Eric Prydz at Hi in July and they were only 45 euros with entry before 1am, which is absolutely fine. I don't mind arriving early and paying 45 euros. Black Coffee closing seems to have no early arrival option and is just a flat rate of 80 euros...
I know Hi taking the piss for sure!

It was 70 euros last year for black coffee closing..ugh

Just did a quick look, Defected Ibiza, 18th August, Todd Edwards, before 1am a ticket is 30 GBP. That's fine for me.

Sitting in Dalt Vila , have a drink. Its midnight. The people around are going slowly for clubbing . You say : No , its too expensive for me , I go to bed. Wish you all a funny night. Then I woke up ... nightmare.
I will pay , you will pay. I know that.

Sitting in Dalt Vila , have a drink. Its midnight. The people around are going slowly for clubbing . You say : No , its too expensive for me , I go to bed. Wish you all a funny night. Then I woke up ... nightmare.
I will pay , you will pay. I know that.

That assumes they are sitting in Dalt Vila already and not elsewhere because the hotel rooms are cheaper in well, pretty much anywhere else on earth.

When you start to work with the monied over 30's crowd (like Ibiza seems to desperately want to do) they have to compete against other hotspots.

It never used to be a problem as Ibiza catered for all, now they seem to be increasingly chasing clientele that can afford to go elsewhere.

Fisher in Las Vegas is free entry if you buy a $100 USD drinks credit or, $30 if you just want entry.

If you look at Sunday-Wednesday pricing at a 5 star vegas hotel, someone considering Ushuaia can afford to stay in Vegas, in a 3 storied bungalow room with 3 private open balconies on all three floors and a private plunge pool for the same price as the weekend rate in a fashion victim room at Ushuaia.

That assumes they are sitting in Dalt Vila already and not elsewhere because the hotel rooms are cheaper in well, pretty much anywhere else on earth.

When you start to work with the monied over 30's crowd (like Ibiza seems to desperately want to do) they have to compete against other hotspots.

It never used to be a problem as Ibiza catered for all, now they seem to be increasingly chasing clientele that can afford to go elsewhere.

Fisher in Las Vegas is free entry if you buy a $100 USD drinks credit or, $30 if you just want entry.

If you look at Sunday-Wednesday pricing at a 5 star vegas hotel, someone considering Ushuaia can afford to stay in Vegas, in a 3 storied bungalow room with 3 private open balconies on all three floors and a private plunge pool for the same price as the weekend rate in a fashion victim room at Ushuaia.

Its ok , what you say. Its true.

But the people will pay , anyway. If you are there , people will go . The other thing are the people who dont go. Right. But they will have enough people in the summer. They know it.
Last year , every club was rammed. This year , too. Will see ...

Talkin about Defected tickets it was always early bird price, until the end,end sept , at 25€
This year 32€ early bird nearly 33% rise n b4 season starting, no more early bird 43€
I won't spread money as many people do YOLO, yes but IBZ on shoestring is best way than VIP way (it's so easy to spread money, especially in ibz ,but hold on with tiny budget, not for everyone )
I guess planning many trips (talking about party trips as ibz chill out ways is affordable, sea n beach still free) in ibz will sound complicated as everything sound pricer in Life, afic i will stick only to closing from 2024 3weeks n far FAR less parties , free ones for sure.Ibz tix n ibz drinks are insane this year

Never said it won't be rammed but will it be any good and will it be good enough to keep people coming back, these are the questions.

You mean coming back 2024 ? I say yes. If nothing happens politically or economically.
Believe me . I heard it 1000 times : Ibiza ist too expensive. Since 20 years. But : It went bigger and bigger. Problem ist the crowd. Expensive means yuppies with Smartphones. But thats the way it goes

i was also surprised at some of the prices this year - but then i tried to book a concert ticket in barcelona to see the weeknd - 139 EUR for the cheapest option. ouch.

i know it's not completely comparable because a concert is something you go to 3-4 times per year, whereas ibiza's clubs are trying to get you to party 3-4 nights in the week. but considering how popular every friday at ushuaia is, it's simple economics.

and it's still the #1 guestlist request i get when friends (or rather, nowadays, friends' kids) come to visit. he is an absolute superstar.

we won't know the outcome until the end of the season, but my suspicion is that the premium nights will be just as full as last year.
I can only double down on what James says 100%, especially given he has protected the rights of clubbers and ticket buyers in ibiza more than anyone on the island over the last 20+ years by the way.

The truth is that firstly, Ibiza has always been expensive. I paid 60-70€ (equivalent) for tickets to manumission and space closing nearly 25 years ago and that wasn't to see the biggest pop stars in the world, as Calvin Harris and David Guetta are to many now.

It's ridiculous that people like David Guetta and Calvin Harris even play weekly at venues in Ibiza given their status globally. Calvin Harris has been the no.1 earning musician in the world in many recent years yet still performs in ibiza weekly! Doesn't matter whether you like him or his music, that's just how the world is right now !

Finally, the market decides!!! If 80/90€ + was too much for these events, then they wouldn't sell out every week, which they do, always.......nobody buying these tickets and going to these events and having a great time is worrying about ibiza ticket prices, they're just having a good time !!

if anyone is after a cheeky weekend trip outside the very first opening weekend and the start of the main season, I can wholeheartedly recommend coming on ANY may weekend this year.

maybe you can find some good flight and hotel deals for a friday to tuesday trip ;)

why I am saying this? well, it looks as though we're in for some very cool early season weekends.

the first weekend of may (5-8) you've got..
- defected opening on fri
- ants day to night on sat at ushuaïa and hï
- something v tasty at pacha on that weekend too (can't say more yet)
- glitterbox opening on sunday
- and of course a dc10 sesh on monday (which won't be as packed as the opening)

the second weekend of may (12-15) you've got...
- amnesia opening on sat
- lots of great parties at pacha (can't say more yet)
- again ants day to night at ush/hï and glitterbox on sunday
- dc10 again on monday

the third weekend (19-22) of may you've got...
- defected, ants day-to-night, glitterbox, dc10
- pacha parties, one of them a proper biggie

and the fourth weekend (26-29) of may you've got...
- black coffee opening
- calvin opening
- pacha parties
- dc10

maybe wait until pacha stuff gets announced, once you'll see you'll understand. but if you wanna come early season and want to avoid the first opening weekend (where obviously everywhere will be packed), pin in one of those may weekends. island is fresh, ticket prices won't be too crazy, everywhere should be nicely busy.

thank me later!
hear hear !!!

time to experience all your fav clubs in all their glory. Especially those that moan about how busy it is or wait time at the bar or type of people there or no room on the dance floor, like people do in high summer.

now is the time! especially dc10, although I'm biased, and pacha. expect old skool party vibes.

I can only double down on what James says 100%, especially given he has protected the rights of clubbers and ticket buyers in ibiza more than anyone on the island over the last 20+ years by the way.

The truth is that firstly, Ibiza has always been expensive. I paid 60-70€ (equivalent) for tickets to manumission and space closing nearly 25 years ago and that wasn't to see the biggest pop stars in the world, as Calvin Harris and David Guetta are to many now.

It's ridiculous that people like David Guetta and Calvin Harris even play weekly at venues in Ibiza given their status globally. Calvin Harris has been the no.1 earning musician in the world in many recent years yet still performs in ibiza weekly! Doesn't matter whether you like him or his music, that's just how the world is right now !

Finally, the market decides!!! If 80/90€ + was too much for these events, then they wouldn't sell out every week, which they do, always.......nobody buying these tickets and going to these events and having a great time is worrying about ibiza ticket prices, they're just having a good time !!
I worry about ibiza ticket prices, cost of living is high enough right now! Even more so being single and having to pay everything on your own

I am going to pay it and go but not happy about some of the prices

Back