2023 prices

have you cleared your tracking cookies?
That doesn't change flight pricing, prices are loaded at midnight into airline CRSs and are not dynamic (they get millions of searches a day, they could never keep up with pricing based on searches in real time). Most likely the cheapest fare bucket sold out and the next available fare is higher priced (i.e. there's no saver fares left, just standard economy).

Have posted about hotel prices in the other thread (up 30%) but for flights to Ibiza from Manchester, they are looking cheaper than even 2016 prices, that's for 2 people on a return ticket flying in August.

Dc10 opening/Closing tickets Rise from 67€ to 74€,10% rise (not regular that may decrease,54€ im sure it was 56€)
I Can foresee Dc10 Closing tix 98€ or more for last batch
My opening flight increase along 1 month
+109€ single
+126€ return
Not sure if i will spend 350€ + on flights for short 4 days ibz trip.
From Paris with Vueling,Last mn Booking IS not really an Idea ,i Can Say adios to my short 3days ibz trip i had on Minds in case willing to see some few DJs i wanted to sée in ibz (1trip IS enough eg Joe Claussel along Groove Odyssey week)
I was wondering how people Can still go to Ibiza,The youngster,people with income less 2000€/a month...(100€/work day)
I got a rule of thumb : never spend more than what you earn but looks like 90% of people do not follow this rule with YOLO minds while on holidays

Absolute joke, really annoyed at these prices, as if ibiza is not expensive enough!

If they carry on like this normal ibiza lovers won't be able to afford it

I can see Ibiza this year being mainly bar/small club nights for me - combination of fewer acts I want to see, plus the sort of entrance fees that mean you don't go on a whim. But should hopefully still be fun at that.

Got to wonder by how much drinks prices will be jacked up too. :lol:

95 euro a ticket 😯
I wouldnt be going to see Harris if he was doing a gig for free next door. However, the uptick on ticket prices at Ushuaia and Hi is obscene. Considering the target age profile and cost of living crisis, I hope it has a big impact on attendance numbers and it’s these nights that don’t work. I doubt it though.

It will be interesting to see if clubbers choose one big night or a couple of more (I’m loathe to say it) reasonable priced nights (by Ibiza standards anyway). I think these prices will work for a time. But I can see Ibiza becoming a bucket list destination where people do it once and tick it off. The price points are unsustainable for everyone - clubs, djs and the majority of clubbers.

Also ‘helps’ them that the dollar is so strong against the euro at the moment, it’ll be cheaper than vegas or Miami probably

Indeed, just had a google and the Dollar seems to be at its highest against the Euro since the early 00s when the Euro was new, and they'll be amazed how much they save not been forced/begged/guilt tripped into tipping for everything too!

I wouldnt be going to see Harris if he was doing a gig for free next door. However, the uptick on ticket prices at Ushuaia and Hi is obscene. Considering the target age profile and cost of living crisis, I hope it has a big impact on attendance numbers and it’s these nights that don’t work. I doubt it though.

It will be interesting to see if clubbers choose one big night or a couple of more (I’m loathe to say it) reasonable priced nights (by Ibiza standards anyway). I think these prices will work for a time. But I can see Ibiza becoming a bucket list destination where people do it once and tick it off. The price points are unsustainable for everyone - clubs, djs and the majority of clubbers.
i was also surprised at some of the prices this year - but then i tried to book a concert ticket in barcelona to see the weeknd - 139 EUR for the cheapest option. ouch.

i know it's not completely comparable because a concert is something you go to 3-4 times per year, whereas ibiza's clubs are trying to get you to party 3-4 nights in the week. but considering how popular every friday at ushuaia is, it's simple economics.

and it's still the #1 guestlist request i get when friends (or rather, nowadays, friends' kids) come to visit. he is an absolute superstar.

we won't know the outcome until the end of the season, but my suspicion is that the premium nights will be just as full as last year.

i was also surprised at some of the prices this year - but then i tried to book a concert ticket in barcelona to see the weeknd - 139 EUR for the cheapest option. ouch.

i know it's not completely comparable because a concert is something you go to 3-4 times per year, whereas ibiza's clubs are trying to get you to party 3-4 nights in the week. but considering how popular every friday at ushuaia is, it's simple economics.

and it's still the #1 guestlist request i get when friends (or rather, nowadays, friends' kids) come to visit. he is an absolute superstar.

we won't know the outcome until the end of the season, but my suspicion is that the premium nights will be just as full as last year.
I don’t think the two are comparable. This isnt a concert. It’s a bloke playing his own records with a couple of support djs doing the same. If he was playing live I might have bit more understanding. Bottom line is that the event price has gone up circa 20% in 12 months. That’s at double the rate of U.K. inflation which is already higher than at any point in my lifetime. I don’t see the justification. It’s not just him, the hi entrance fees are the same. Prydz was €50 during his last residency, now it’s €75. On top of this there are ludicrous bar prices to boot.

I hope people vote with their feet and it doesn’t impact other events. Folk have limited financial resources. I think the voting with feet will happen, but the impact subsequent years as people do Ibiza once as opposed to visiting repeatedly. But I suspect that for this year, you will be proven correct. The impact will be felt at the other events.

At 75+ average for a ticket we'll be doing 2 nights out not 4 this year - smaller more diverse nights will suffer but the west end might make a 'value' comeback!

Back