2007 July Meet Up!

goood

ibiza mar only 2 minutes from pink panther not too far to stagger, come up to me in dj box and i will introduce you to other spotlighters:lol: :lol:

not seen them yet

the were due to arrive wed night but got delayed and they w:lol:ent to cream last night, i assume they will be down in full force tonight xx:lol:

Hey all, might pop down n see you all, fly out on 7th july staying at Ibiza Mar

Yep yep look out 4 us all or ask sue to point you in the direction of us spotlighters as shes met a few of us b4. and come down on the 9th at 5pm for a free drink on behalf of the pink panther. find the voucher though that sues put on and print it off.!

do u really have to print it out or can you just tell her lol no ink in the printer lol!!! cant wait this time tommorow we'll be getting ready to fly (if we aint delayed) hope not!!! cya tommorow night sue!!! get ya jugs ready lol

la la la la

were going to ibiza ..were going where the sun shines brightly xxxxxxxx see you all soon xxxx:lol:
no worries boys pop in the pink panther when you do arrive all the spotlight crew will be around.. just ask me to point you in the right direction( i am in the dj box)

Last edited by a moderator:
well wat can i say ibiza 2007 was brilliant had an excellent holiday.missin it like mad already. would like to say thnx to sue for bein a great host and runnin the best bar in ibiza. was reat seein the morcambe girls again n meetin speedy n tommy. if im not bak before the end of the season ill deffo be back next yr.all in all the chessie lads were never out of the top 3 in the pink panther pub quiz and well be bak sometime to prove weve still got it. cannot w8 to get nmy ass bak to ibiza and until then keep postin. :)

Sorry To You All

Hey people (Speedy, Sxi_Ema, Chezzie Lads, Sue Pink......Etc etc)
Sorry i couldn't make it this year but ya know how things get when you have no time at all.........:( It would of been great to catch up with ya all this year but the card didn't fall right for me this year.......

But i did manage a quick weekend out on the beautiful Ibiza this year a few weeks back in fact i txt Ema & Speedy to say so i were quite pissed at the time like LOL :eek:....:eek: It was TOP but so wish i could of got the time for a week or two with the rest of the crew.... Sorry Sue Pink i didn't even manage a trip to the panther either in my short break....:spank: (Ouch as she swings them big uns around)...LOL

Any who just reading a few of the posts on here & I thought id post a piccy or two to remind you all of the time we did have in 2006 but i guess your all still buzzing off your 2007 experiance........i know i am well all 2-3 days of it.....

Also checkout this old post, i don't think many has seen it lol http://www.spotlight-forums.com/showthread.php?t=45163&highlight=muttsnutts

CNV00081.jpg

ClaireMuttsnuttsEma.jpg

CNV00078.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
hi there

CHEZZERS ...hi MACCA , was lovely to see everyone again, and hopefully will see you before next year xxx mutts nutts you were missed xx i have seen video..speedy put link xx it is really funny:lol:

CHEZZERS ...hi MACCA , was lovely to see everyone again, and hopefully will see you before next year xxx mutts nutts you were missed xx i have seen video..speedy put link xx it is really funny:lol:

haha im crying now lukin @ all the pics hehe. loads of fotos all over our walls in our flat haha... hmm good or bad reminders that im not there now?

ibiza 08 here i come!!!was well lovely to meet you tommy!!! will post you them pics this week ok!!! you beta keep in touch roommate lol

HEEEEYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it was hella rad to meet cha. It was awesome staing on the floor, I miss you guys already, Im already planning my next trip hahaha 11 1/2 months to go!!!! lol

Back