2007 July Meet Up!

Chezzie__lads

Alrite every1! Last year, quite a few of us met up in july...was absolute top! met sum quality people from this site so thought id put another post up. Whos up for it? Itl be around the beginnin of july (within the first 2 weeks) san an bay/town. We all met up at a bar called pink panther last year (ran by the amazin sue and her 'big jugs' :p) so i say there. I no its early days n stuff but last years meet was real gud. Any ideas put forward wud b gr8...beach party was also considered last year but that never happend so thats a thought. Theres me n 7 others so any1 up for it jus let us kno!!​

P.S THE ORIGINALS ---- sxi emma/speedy/mutts etc....make sure you lot are too :D:D

Hey

Hey!

Wot a great idea!! me n the girlies r planning to go back to Ibiza beginning of July - can't wait - i feel i have betrayed the Island for not going back last year, but we r def gna make up for it come the summer! :lol:

What other places do u recommend to go for a good nite out?

~ SmileyGal ~

Nice 1 :D! Yeah i no wot u mean, we been 8 times...dnt think i dare miss a year lol. Well keep watchin this space coz im sure there will b loada ideas put up!

As of goin out places, theres loads!! Obviously you have the main 'party' area which is the westend where most of the bars are 10 feet apart. Just near the westend strip, you got the 2 super clubs eden and es paradis. Also near it, you got the sunset strip with bars such as cafe del mar, mambo, savanah n my personal fav coastline. If you wanna venture out to ibiza town go for it, that has good nitelife aswell and has clubs like pacha and el divino. Ammnesia and privelage are more less in between san an and ibiza town. Hope that helps :)

Yea me and the girlies went to Ibiza in 2004 and 2005 but we decided to go sumwher else last year - big mistake!

We've been to some of the big clubs and the West End, not to mention the Cafe's to watch the sunset - nothing can compare!!

New comer!

Hiya,

im completely new to this site and also Ibiza. Went in the summer for a week and loved every minute of it so we returned in sept for the closing parties. My friend and I are going to return this summer hopefully to work. Really looking forward to the experience and meeting new people.

Nic,

Hi nic! Yeah it shud be amazin! Keep checkin here for updates. So far there wil be around 15 of us meetin up :) so should be quality! where u on bout workin? x​

I'll be trying to make it out again to join a crew of fellow loons, for July too, for another dose of Ibiza behaviour, last trip nearly ended in divorce, still you cant keep em happy all the time.. he he

I should be there sometime in July, 2nd time, loved it last year. Couldnt wait to go back!

Didnt venture that far into San An, think we went as far as Bar M. Then we mostly went clubbing out of San An, Amnesia, Privilege, Pacha twice.
Did make a trip to Eden, also fancy going El Divino and Es Paradis this time just to see what they are all about.

I'll be trying to make it out again to join a crew of fellow loons, for July too, for another dose of Ibiza behaviour, last trip nearly ended in divorce, still you cant keep em happy all the time.. he he

lol!! quality mate. long as u enjoyed it :D!!

Where did u stop last year emma? all of the 7 times we veen there, weve only ever been into ibiza town once...n that was at day. Think we'l try it this year :) Es-paradis is real nice inside...jus stay away from the water party lol...swimmin in other peoples ..... etc lol not nice​

2007, cnt w8

You know i cnt say no haha, altho this year, please look after me as first nigt/2nd night, cnt memba when we alll went out i just dissapeared but cnt memba y or how, and just woke up in my hotel wundering wot the hell happned, hold my hand this year yeh?

Hey guys,

I'm pretty new to this forum but ill be going out beggining of July for my thrd year clubbing out here. Luckily my nan and Grandad live in San Antonio so i get free accommodation:p . I'll be out and taking my Latvian mate with me and would love to meet up with you guys if your gonna be having a bit of a shindig.

Mark

Hey guys,

I'm pretty new to this forum but ill be going out beggining of July for my thrd year clubbing out here. Luckily my nan and Grandad live in San Antonio so i get free accommodation:p . I'll be out and taking my Latvian mate with me and would love to meet up with you guys if your gonna be having a bit of a shindig.

Mark

U jammy git!! lol. Beats payin the $$$! But yeah, come along mate! will b a rite laff! met sum top people off here and the bar we meet at, the owner is spot on.

Speedy, dont worry pal, i was a little smashed last year lol!! Infact, u were trollied before we even met up wi u at pink panther lol! U goin to the reunion in feb?

Anymore ideas for a meet more than welcome!!​

lol!! quality mate. long as u enjoyed it :D!!​

Where did u stop last year emma? all of the 7 times we veen there, weve only ever been into ibiza town once...n that was at day. Think we'l try it this year :) Es-paradis is real nice inside...jus stay away from the water party lol...swimmin in other peoples ..... etc lol not nice​

We stayed in Port D'es Torrent which was about a 10 min bus ride to San An. We went Pacha twice, Privilege once for Manumission opening (amazing), Eden, and Cream at Amnesia. We went to Bar M quite a lot as well, didnt really venture too far into San An. Would like to see a sunrise this time though, missed out on that last year!

Nice 1! ive heard of that place before. Some 1 i no stayed at the nautilus hotel there. We went to cream and privelage for meganite (didnt think much to that tbh!) n been to bar M about 100 times lol...food is amazin!! But yea, u cant go to ibiza without goin tot eh sunset strip.....its the law lol :p i recommend coastline for one of best views but del mar n mambo beach are good too​

Yeah we went to Coastline, and Kanya is it?? I remember seeing Bar Mambo or whatever its called, sorry forget the correct name, we were on a mission that night so it all became a blur!

Yeah not keen on Meganite/Megabyte that kind of stuff, I prefer more electro funky house but when your out there anything goes really!

Yeah we went to Coastline, and Kanya is it?? I remember seeing Bar Mambo or whatever its called, sorry forget the correct name, we were on a mission that night so it all became a blur!

Yeah not keen on Meganite/Megabyte that kind of stuff, I prefer more electro funky house but when your out there anything goes really!

Yeah coastline n kanya :) kanya is amazin now its had the refurb! Was lookin proper nice last year! Coastline is still my personal fav tho :)

Picotto is a legend n i luv my trance, tech trance etc but meganite was ded borin!! The whole set was just a beat with a breakdown every now n then lol.booooooooorin!

You say u goin out this year?​

Yeah looks like the beginning of July, we went the 15th last year, but my mates work is funny with holiday shes had to book it already I think she said about the 4th of July, so we be going earlier then last year, we caught a lot of opening parties last year, hopefully be the same this year!

U jammy git!! lol. Beats payin the $$$! But yeah, come along mate! will b a rite laff! met sum top people off here and the bar we meet at, the owner is spot on.​

Speedy, dont worry pal, i was a little smashed last year lol!! Infact, u were trollied before we even met up wi u at pink panther lol! U goin to the reunion in feb?​

Anymore ideas for a meet more than welcome!!​

Yep m8, was pretty trollied , but thats the only night i was all holiday lol, was too busy lukin after ceri-su most of time lol,

and yeh i'll be going to the reunion in feb, bin talkin to sue alot, going to call her on the friday, think i'll just be going on the sat night tho, how you gettin there etc, or u got hotel?

(p.s all, last year when we all met up was the bomb, and we will do the same again this year, )

arite hows it goin. 8 of us lads from halifax cracking over to ibiza this summer 11th-25th july staying at hotel pacific. should be smart stuff, not been before so looking forward to it!:p
How much spending money do you guys take along?

me and my best mate (joanne) are gonna be in ibiza from 11th - 18th july. both ibiza virgins so wanna know whats good an whats not! anyone who goin around same time as us give us a shout! x x jade x x

Back