2007 July Meet Up!

correct!!

reading all ya messages is gettin me SOOOO excited about my ibiza hols this yr.

your all totally right re the supermarket drink prices...really cheap.

last yr all the big bottles of san miguel were 1 euro ( 60p) how cheap. the fella usually gets a trolley and fills it up with them. our fridge in our apartment is just a big drinks fridge. full size smirnoffs are only 8 euros ( 5 quid) bargain. the red bull isnt that cheap ut ya can get a cheap copycat one.

my one tip for surviving the late nights in ibiza ( unless you do drugs ) - which i dont...but if ya did then ya sorted:twisted: for energy.....my tip is always a cat nap at tea time. finish your sunbathing day session...then have a kip from say 6 - 7pm...then have a cool bath with a MASSIVE STRONG jug of drinks made up. by 9/10pm ya ready to hit town.

i cant wait....

if any one is ehading out between 28th july - 7th august il be up for a meet.

p.s - does anyone know when the radio 1 weekend is this yr. its either the weekend of the 4th aug ( il be there :p ) or the wkend of th 11th and i wil have missed it :(

take care every1

Yeah it is, you will love it!! :D when is it you go again? Course we'l show ya ropes...can u keep up with booze consumption tho :p lol. Wot we do is chill in day, either go to beach, pool or do sumfin diff lilke go karts ot go to ibiza town...see as much as y0ou can tho :). Then at night......wahooo partay lol. Yeah get sum pics up, if u have msn thats even better then we can ll talk direct! xx

sounds cool! cant wait, im countn down the days! we go 11th july to 18th july. im jade by the way, my mate is joanne. ill defo get some pics on soon! iv got my space thing as well, its jade_loves_danny. how much money do you think i should take? how many of you lot are there? x x

Yeah it is, you will love it!! :D when is it you go again? Course we'l show ya ropes...can u keep up with booze consumption tho :p lol. Wot we do is chill in day, either go to beach, pool or do sumfin diff lilke go karts ot go to ibiza town...see as much as y0ou can tho :). Then at night......wahooo partay lol. Yeah get sum pics up, if u have msn thats even better then we can ll talk direct! xx

oh and i forgot to say: keep up with the drinkin? mate i could kick your arse in a drinkin competition!! you probably dont believe me cos im a girl but i guess we will just wait an see! x x

Looks like its going to be another mad year. I'm goping in July (early) and intend to make it the best. Should be mate Ray from last Sept, Azza (TBC) and a couple of lasses from Leicester all the usual things PLUS a massive one in honour of my ensuing birthday!! I hope everyone will join in for that, its a case of F*** ME IM 40 !!!!

reading all ya messages is gettin me SOOOO excited about my ibiza hols this yr.

your all totally right re the supermarket drink prices...really cheap.

last yr all the big bottles of san miguel were 1 euro ( 60p) how cheap. the fella usually gets a trolley and fills it up with them. our fridge in our apartment is just a big drinks fridge. full size smirnoffs are only 8 euros ( 5 quid) bargain. the red bull isnt that cheap ut ya can get a cheap copycat one.

my one tip for surviving the late nights in ibiza ( unless you do drugs ) - which i dont...but if ya did then ya sorted:twisted: for energy.....my tip is always a cat nap at tea time. finish your sunbathing day session...then have a kip from say 6 - 7pm...then have a cool bath with a MASSIVE STRONG jug of drinks made up. by 9/10pm ya ready to hit town.

i cant wait....

if any one is ehading out between 28th july - 7th august il be up for a meet.

p.s - does anyone know when the radio 1 weekend is this yr. its either the weekend of the 4th aug ( il be there :p ) or the wkend of th 11th and i wil have missed it :(

take care every1

Yeah deffo...trolley fulla booze, fridge it..then sup it lol. We always get merry b4 goin out....can b tad expensive but then again, most bars to stupid offers like..buy 5 bottles of san miguel and get a bottle of vodka free. That usualy makes ya night a lot shorter tho lol.

Il have to try that tip dawn, see if it helps coz im usually proper knackerd before goin out (dont do drugs either) so im alcohol reliant lol.

The radio1 weekend is on the 4th btw :D Have fun...u jammy git u :p xxxxxx

sounds cool! cant wait, im countn down the days! we go 11th july to 18th july. im jade by the way, my mate is joanne. ill defo get some pics on soon! iv got my space thing as well, its jade_loves_danny. how much money do you think i should take? how many of you lot are there? x x

:eek: u love me already?? lol. We'l be there 4th july till 18th july :D

Well, for 1 week, i usually spend 500. But it can differ, dependin on how much u eat, drink and what stuff you do with your reps etc. Id take 500 max to b on safe side but i doubt youl need all of it.....Oh n btw...you, KICK MY ARSE in a comp? * shakes head and laughs* hehe. its ooooooooooooooon :p

Tripehound..u up 4 the meet then mate? U got a certain date u flyin out? more the merrier :)

:eek: u love me already?? lol. We'l be there 4th july till 18th july :D

Well, for 1 week, i usually spend 500. But it can differ, dependin on how much u eat, drink and what stuff you do with your reps etc. Id take 500 max to b on safe side but i doubt youl need all of it.....Oh n btw...you, KICK MY ARSE in a comp? * shakes head and laughs* hehe. its ooooooooooooooon :p

Tripehound..u up 4 the meet then mate? U got a certain date u flyin out? more the merrier :)

haha! my boyfriends name is danny! :eek:

****in right its on! id well kick your arse you little sissy girl! haha! but i guess we have to wait and see, eh?! xx xx

haha! my boyfriends name is danny! :eek:

****in right its on! id well kick your arse you little sissy girl! haha! but i guess we have to wait and see, eh?! xx xx

Haha, was gonna say :p ! Hes got a super dooper name tell him lol.

Rite ok, as ibiza-spotlight as my witness....i will not get my arse kicked by a girl :p i forbid it.....so i better get sum practice in now then....:confused: xx

Haha, was gonna say :p ! Hes got a super dooper name tell him lol.

Rite ok, as ibiza-spotlight as my witness....i will not get my arse kicked by a girl :p i forbid it.....so i better get sum practice in now then....:confused: xx

practice what? gettin your arse kicked?! i dnt think that you have a choice about gettin your arse kicked by a girl!
i suppose i could let you win. maybe. we'll see! 8) x x

According to mi mates countdown its 160 days til we smash it out :eek: best go quickly that time! :spank:
Jus been havin a gander round the forum, to those of ya guys that av been b4 u pay for tickets online befor ya go or just buy on the door when u there?
Just got bk from amsterdam earlier this week man im in the mood to party and drink lets hope the 160days fly by 8)

hotel

Oh you know its going to be yet another good year, i cnt even member what hotel i was in last year, can any of you guys who know me member what hotel i was in? lol

Hello,
Going back to Ibiza for the second time this year - going 28th - 5th July staying at the Bergantin again where we stayed last time.
There are 3 of us going so would def be up for some group meet up - and especially if its at pink panther - first time we went to Ibiza we practically lived in there - is great fun.

hiya we stayed there last year 8th till 17th !!! and went to pink panthers anyways cya xxxxxxxxxxxx we of again 8th 2 weeks this time xx

First time post

Well hello to one and all.
This is my first time on this site but not my first time to ibiza, (the best holiday destination in the world) :lol: stayin at club paraiso 4th to 18th July. Going wiv one girl mate, the pair of us are single and although this is uor 3rd trip out there would be good to meet up with some other peple who like avin a good time!!!:)
As for this meet up sounds like a laugh, not sure where the pink panther is?? is it in the bay?? we always stay in san an town, only tend to venture out of there for the clubs!!!:!:
any one else stayin in san an town?? or at club paraiso???

Well hello to one and all.
This is my first time on this site but not my first time to ibiza, (the best holiday destination in the world) :lol: stayin at club paraiso 4th to 18th July. Going wiv one girl mate, the pair of us are single and although this is uor 3rd trip out there would be good to meet up with some other peple who like avin a good time!!!:)
As for this meet up sounds like a laugh, not sure where the pink panther is?? is it in the bay?? we always stay in san an town, only tend to venture out of there for the clubs!!!:!:
any one else stayin in san an town?? or at club paraiso???

Alrite bethy :) hows it going? Club parasio is virtually in the westend, its on backstreets near our hotel. Like a maze at first but yul get used to it :) Yeah the panther is in the bay, no far to walk really. You can walk with us if you wanna, we'l arrange a time to meet u in westend closer to date. How come its just the 2 of yas?x

Alrite bethy :) hows it going? Club parasio is virtually in the westend, its on backstreets near our hotel. Like a maze at first but yul get used to it :) Yeah the panther is in the bay, no far to walk really. You can walk with us if you wanna, we'l arrange a time to meet u in westend closer to date. How come its just the 2 of yas?x

Just the 2 of us coz the rest are borin sods!!! :lol: That and their skint or in relationships. Stayed at Paraiso b4, was the panther i was unsure about, so where u staying?? how many of u? all lads?? Found in the past me and my mate can usually out party and drink the girls.lol:lol: so u do this meet up every year??

Back