2007 July Meet Up!

Its official!! booked today and stopping at the casita blanca for 2nd year :D! We goin on the 4th till 18th july! gonna be mental!

You lot still up for the meet? il sort it out closer to dat n give a meetin location...n then we get blotttttttttto!! lol.

JT_LAD - Hows it goin mate? u got air con in ur rooms jammy git lol! Yeah mate its amazin youl luv it! Each yr we been we take more n more. last year went away with 1k! n spent.....1k lol. Can easily do with 800 but we like to push the boat out a bit :D!

Joanne where bouts u stoppin??​

Yep m8, was pretty trollied , but thats the only night i was all holiday lol, was too busy lukin after ceri-su most of time lol,

and yeh i'll be going to the reunion in feb, bin talkin to sue alot, going to call her on the friday, think i'll just be going on the sat night tho, how you gettin there etc, or u got hotel?

(p.s all, last year when we all met up was the bomb, and we will do the same again this year, )

Haha! she was trollied all time! quality! Yeah i think we jus doin the saturday mate. should b r8 laff, i rekon we drivin up n leavin car there or sumfin like that. see closer to dat :)! Make sure this years meet is mental!! last year was bang on! that nite we went down westend...u wore half ya pint lol!​

JT_LAD - Hows it goin mate? u got air con in ur rooms jammy git lol! Yeah mate its amazin youl luv it! Each yr we been we take more n more. last year went away with 1k! n spent.....1k lol. Can easily do with 800 but we like to push the boat out a bit

arite fella
ahhh nice air con sounds goooooood :lol:
1K? we were thinking of taking like 1500 and changing that to euros u recon we'l need that much? by sounds of it u lads like to smash it up which we like to hear! so only a grand not bad.
and if you are wondering what im doin up at this time its not cuz i dont have a life its cuz im at work :cry:

I took just over £1k last time, worked out fine for 10 days!!

I even hid £300 of it for backup just incase :lol: and forgot about it!! :spank:

spent it when i got home on 'recovery drinks' :twisted:

26th july

Hi guys..me and my fella are staying in an apartment above cafe mambo this yr. 26thjuly -7th august... should be great.

Got easyjet flights for 218 return between us both, and accommodation for 900 for 12 nights.

550 each altogether...not bad i think!!

Any1 else heading out same time as me.....as i think most people so far are out there early mid july.

Anyway get back to me...

ps....chezzie lads can you help me get my profile pic ( as you can see iv sorted the link...but want the image) into my signature like you guys have...i can seem to do it. iv saved it on my profile, but when i edit my sig it wont let me....keeps askin for my url:- ???? xxx

arite fella
ahhh nice air con sounds goooooood :lol:
1K? we were thinking of taking like 1500 and changing that to euros u recon we'l need that much? by sounds of it u lads like to smash it up which we like to hear! so only a grand not bad.
and if you are wondering what im doin up at this time its not cuz i dont have a life its cuz im at work :cry:

lol...proper mission mate! pure alcohol intake for 2 weeks str8!! feel like sh*t for 2 months after i get back but dam worth it lol. Yeah, i usually spend 1k ish. We hardly eat at all tho....just booze. Usually snack on toasties from bar at hotel lol. 1500 is good mate but id keep some of it in a bank account....if u have the cash on you, it tends to go...quickly lol.

Yeah but the pacific is pretty nice! if im rite, its next the EGG in san an bay!​

Hi guys..me and my fella are staying in an apartment above cafe mambo this yr. 26thjuly -7th august... should be great.

Got easyjet flights for 218 return between us both, and accommodation for 900 for 12 nights.

550 each altogether...not bad i think!!

Any1 else heading out same time as me.....as i think most people so far are out there early mid july.

Anyway get back to me...

ps....chezzie lads can you help me get my profile pic ( as you can see iv sorted the link...but want the image) into my signature like you guys have...i can seem to do it. iv saved it on my profile, but when i edit my sig it wont let me....keeps askin for my url:- ???? xxx

Thats pretty good that :) specially if ur stayin above mambo and its the peak season! JAMMY!! lol.

P.S ive PMd u details on how to upload ya prof pic :D

hi! we are stayin at arenal hotel in san an bay, we defo wanna meet up with ppl who av already been cos we aint been before! what ya think? jade an joanne x

hi! we are stayin at arenal hotel in san an bay, we defo wanna meet up with ppl who av already been cos we aint been before! what ya think? jade an joanne x

Yeah course :) more the merrier!! Arenal is good hotel, bout 5 mins from the westend n the clubs and your right on the beach front 8)
By next month we'l have a defo meet place...probably the pink panther bar again...great bar to start at! Is it just the 2 of ya? Shuld be good meetup this year...last year was a proper laugh!​

Haha! she was trollied all time! quality! Yeah i think we jus doin the saturday mate. should b r8 laff, i rekon we drivin up n leavin car there or sumfin like that. see closer to dat :)! Make sure this years meet is mental!! last year was bang on! that nite we went down westend...u wore half ya pint lol!​

Ok well deffo see you on the sat then, we are going to a gay bar called funny girls LMAO, Trust sue eh!and yeh last year those pics of me and you with that sxi_em LOL mad night,good night,mad night ;)

CNT FXUKIN W8 ;) TRUST ALL, THESE MEETS ARE GR8,DONE TWO NOW AND MET LOADS OF GR8 PEOPLE!

The Meet, And Spends.

Yeah course :) more the merrier!! Arenal is good hotel, bout 5 mins from the westend n the clubs and your right on the beach front 8)

By next month we'l have a defo meet place...probably the pink panther bar again...great bar to start at! Is it just the 2 of ya? Shuld be good meetup this year...last year was a proper laugh!​

Yeh meet up at pink panther and i'll get sue to sort every one out with a free JUG on arival, and open the bar earlia 4 us! as i did last year! i'm sure she will accomodate us!

and to the guy who asked how much cash, well i stayed for 1 week last time and tuk £300 and dint spend it all, *BLAGGED ALOT* pool hopped too, no wrist bands ,but still managed to get free food and drinks and also free entry into clubs, *ITS WHO U KNOW, NOT WHAT U KNOW* ;)

and to the guy who asked how much cash, well i stayed for 1 week last time and tuk £300 and dint spend it all, *BLAGGED ALOT* pool hopped too, no wrist bands ,but still managed to get free food and drinks and also free entry into clubs, *ITS WHO U KNOW, NOT WHAT U KNOW*

nice 1 cheers lad! £300 for a week in ibiza cant be bad at all. cant say i no anyone out there but wil give it a shot with a cheeky smile with them:p
we are stayin half board so only realy need dosh for booze n 2 get in clubs n odd burger at dinner.
from like when you've gon, roughly how much would you spend a night? booze pretty expensive in the clubs ?
:D

hotel sounds great! yeah its just the two of us! our mates were too borin so we just booked it for the two of us. we just wanna have good time! hope your gonna show us the ropes cos we have no idea what its like! really lookin forward to it tho! hopefully im gonna put some pics on soon.
x x jade x x

hotel sounds great! yeah its just the two of us! our mates were too borin so we just booked it for the two of us. we just wanna have good time! hope your gonna show us the ropes cos we have no idea what its like! really lookin forward to it tho! hopefully im gonna put some pics on soon.
x x jade x x

Yeah it is, you will love it!! :D when is it you go again? Course we'l show ya ropes...can u keep up with booze consumption tho :p lol. Wot we do is chill in day, either go to beach, pool or do sumfin diff lilke go karts ot go to ibiza town...see as much as y0ou can tho :). Then at night......wahooo partay lol. Yeah get sum pics up, if u have msn thats even better then we can ll talk direct! xx

hi!

hi only just found out about this website but i lurve ibiza n bin twice now! goin in may 4 the whole summer to work n im defo up 4 a meet up of fun ppl!! we can all get trashed in the sun!! likin the beach party idea!!! n def a bar crawl maybe on west end?? xxx 8)

Alrite folks!
Were headin out on the 29th of June and staying for a week (6 Lads). Staying in the Xaloc Apartments, so would be up for a booze sesh!

nice 1 cheers lad! £300 for a week in ibiza cant be bad at all. cant say i no anyone out there but wil give it a shot with a cheeky smile with them:p
we are stayin half board so only realy need dosh for booze n 2 get in clubs n odd burger at dinner.
from like when you've gon, roughly how much would you spend a night? booze pretty expensive in the clubs ?
:D

yeh well i just got talkin to loads of people over there, and you just make lots of new friends, i was in an allinclusive hotel last year, so most of booze drank there b4 we heded out, and u dnt have to spent that much on drinks, just get a few bottles of spirits and mixers 2 drink b4 u hit the bars, but drinks in the clubs can cost bout 6 quid, when your in there ya already drunk from the atmosphere of the surroundings anyway,outta this world place. diff to ya magaluffs and ayanappas(and ive been all over), its something special ;), why u think we go bk so much?

yeh well i just got talkin to loads of people over there, and you just make lots of new friends, i was in an allinclusive hotel last year, so most of booze drank there b4 we heded out, and u dnt have to spent that much on drinks, just get a few bottles of spirits and mixers 2 drink b4 u hit the bars, but drinks in the clubs can cost bout 6 quid, when your in there ya already drunk from the atmosphere of the surroundings anyway,outta this world place. diff to ya magaluffs and ayanappas(and ive been all over), its something special ;), why u think we go bk so much?

'nods hed :) '

Dam rite! we usually go to shop in evenin b4 goin out, buy some ale (coz its ded cheap at locals...think half litre bottle of san miguel was like 1euro (60p) cant go rong!) The hed off out, alcopops n stuff in the bars are like 4.50 euros if i remember right, pints little cheaper, vodka redbulls i found were 6 euro everywhere (which is cheap considerin the amount of vodka that goes in :eek: ) Ju limit yourself for 1st week then go crazy second week..unless your loaded.
Like speedy said tho, u dont need much to get pissed, the atmosphere jus makes ya go wild anyway...wierd 2 hear but youl no wot he means lol

Back