2007 July Meet Up!

haha that ur in love... no macca nt a muppet !!!ur the muppet for leaving us on ere ... pooor tommy loosing his bro !!!1
its ok he as gained a sis meeeeee <<<<<<<<<<<<<< ayeee !! u better agree tommy !!!!!!!

hahaha I think I said I wanted to hook up with my sis in one of the post and have a pants off dance off. hahahah gross.

yeh !!! u did ewwwwwww... dance of u silly boy !!!
so danny was that 1 message then nt cum on for anuva 2 months haha xx

whats all this about u bringin da love of ya life to ibiza danny lol yeah we all heard!!! put ma tutu in its gonna be made soon yipeee aint it sammy!!!

so tommy !!! bro !!!
hw many days for you !!
looking forward 2 the meet, u betta say sister wen u see me... long lost sister !!!
and dance off is on... how about we do a konga from panther to sumwere haha... who going to bora bora !!!!

speeddddyyy u little text freak !!!! random message i luv it !!!
21 days ..... wahooo u know !!!!! ---s:) peedy

Dont listen to macca lol....hes not all there as it is bless him. Ive not had net for over a month :( been lost without it. Sky messed it all up! is the meet still on?

hiya hun nd yeah im totally wid ya my sky pissed us about 2 my dad was fuming im net mad ya c !!!
yeah sky crap so we gone back 2 to old en
and yes meet still on u gt ya tutu darll xxxxxxxxxxxxx

God dam shiza! lol.

Ermmm im kinda lookin for sumwhere 2 buy a tutu? Where u recomend? ive heard early learin centres are good haha.

just started sortin our other fancy dress out! We gonna look the dogs danglies haha! So same time, same place etc?

Ahhhhhh sue, yes my lovely i was all set to come out on the 19th may n spend my bday with ya all. Had sum family matters to attend to tho but all is gud now. Sorry bout that flower. The bar still pullin in the hundreds of punters then? x

haha learning centre very nice.. no i went to fabric centre and made it my self !!! actualli totall brains mee....but i wud advise u to go to the learning centre !!!

Tommy propa hyped up... hows u and ya gal then xxx yeah macca bin informing me aww every1 is hooked up xx its propa cute speedy mutsnuts me you... haha mutsnuts was texting me last night bless

bless him lol i'm sure they'll sell them in fabric shops near you lol!!! could imagine you with a sowing needle and string trying to make a tutu lol!!! tommy cant really get one he said but hey its all good!!! yous will find a way!!! what you dressing up as then if your gonna look the dogs bollocks??

Hey Guys!!
Theres 6 of us (girls) coming out 11th-25th July, staying in Club Paraiso in San An. We went last year n loved it but concentrated a lil too much on going to the west end. Wanna branch out a lil this year haha. What nights do people really recommend going too?? Wanna try n see a lil more than my bed n play2 this year like haha. We went to Cream last year so wanna do a few more of the bigger club nights this year, and maybe some things in the day? Any suggestions?? xx

Hey Guys!!
Theres 6 of us (girls) coming out 11th-25th July, staying in Club Paraiso in San An. We went last year n loved it but concentrated a lil too much on going to the west end. Wanna branch out a lil this year haha. What nights do people really recommend going too?? Wanna try n see a lil more than my bed n play2 this year like haha. We went to Cream last year so wanna do a few more of the bigger club nights this year, and maybe some things in the day? Any suggestions?? xx

hey :)! Hows it goin? Well, last 6 years weve been its always revolved around the westend but we did branch out last year a lot. Cream is always good but it gets well too hot n way too busy, u tried judgement sundays at eden or the frantic euphoria nites? really gud! Privelage is ok i spose, we went there on a **** nite (meganite) didnt r8 it at all. Depends wot music ya into tho? Try n get out more in the day to :D hire a speedboat n go round the coasts, or better still, go karting :D! wooooop lol.

U been 2 ibiza b4? x

danny -chezzy

glad all is ok now, yes the bar is rocking, there has been loads of hen parties and stags out at weekends xxx looking forward to seeing you all again in a couple of weeks xxx

our first time

hey guys
we are a fun cple looking to hook up with some like minded fun ppl . Its our first time and we are just so excited .We with be there from 6th july to 13thjuly . ARe there any spots u could recommend for some hard core partying ggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :twisted:
Hope to catch u there
Brooke & matt xx
:p

alreet ppl 20 days to go till we are in ibiza!!! like 3 weeks today we'll be in ibiza lol!!! omg cant wait!!! just bought da best bikini spongbob square pants lol!!!

2 weeks to go

hello all. this is macca part of the chezzie lads.its only took me bout 6 month to actually post on here. im well excited i cannot wait.this yrs my tenth yr in ibiza so im gnna make sure its a memorable one.nice to see my good friend danny is still postin n keepin this the biggest forum on here. cnt wait to get out there n party. roll on the 9th wen we meet at sues bar again and for tht matter roll on 9th wen the ladies especially the morecambe girls go down! ha hasee you all in ibiza!MACCA ( part of the chezzie lads)casita blanca 4th - 18th july 2007

Back