2004? 10days/2weeks..?

a student with a £2000 budget! U got a little side project goin on there Pinkie? (Other than the one to take over the world with the brain?) :lol:

andivokes said:
Maybe we should become students nish?? :eek:

Been there, done that mate, graduated last year. Mind u, wouldnt mind sitting off om my arse pissed for another 3years! :lol:

just a little more, just a little more peace, is all it takes, to live a dream :p

Yep, Just turned 18.. (..awww....) thinking about it, after 3 years of drinking I should be able to pace myself, but I guess im just a little slow to learn! :lol: ...

..HaHa! And bout the 2000 quid, theres no side project! .... theres a daddy though! :lol:

Pinkie said:
theres a daddy though! :lol:

Sugar daddy more like! lol

U dad must be minted mate. Ah well, Ur SOOO gettin me a drink if we're there the same time miss moneybags! :lol:

I plan to do 2 weeks in summer 2004, but not combined though, which means i wanna do one week in June for the opening parties and another one in September for the closing parties.

Damn, i can never get enough of this island 8)

I went for 10 days last time and time was like water in your hands. But if you just go for clubbing it's enough.
It's much better than going for one week because in one week you can see your holidays gone in a blink of eyes.

But if you want to experience the whole Ibiza life (clubbing + wandering and get lost 'round the island), two weeks is the best choice.

We're doing a week in June and 2 weeks in September, in fact I am going to start ringing up about some flights later :p Can't beat knowing that next years is all sorted :D

Robo said:
let me know what dates your going - and i'll make sure i miss them weeks.

;)

Yeah right :rolleyes: like you said you were going to do that this year, then you booked a sneaky trip when you knew I was going to be there :p And now you've met me I know you want to come back for more :p :lol:

Virtually definite we will be doing 19 June - 27 June and 11 Sept - 26 Sept, go on you know you want to :p ;)

Back