2004? 10days/2weeks..?

first year i worked in pink panther
second year in summum night club. it was a wicked place to work, all the staff were great and you get sooo many nights off. dont know what im doing next year, like to stay away from the proper madness in my job so i can enjoy it more when im not at work, im going back for a week in september and i know quite alot of people so hopefully ill beable to sort something out for next year.
what about you, whats your ibiza history?

Well been going for 6 years now - 7 times, love it :!: :D And every year I wanted to work but never got around to find some work. One year I got a job at a place called Ground Zero in West End but then I had to go home. Must say that ground zero isn't my kind of music or place so was kinda glad that I had to leave. But hope to get a job next year but I can't leave Denmark before late June so maybe it's to late, I hope not :!:

I have to say that the west end isnt my seen either. I would love to work out there.

my first year i didnt get there til end of june, not as many jobs around but depends what your prepared to do. i only wanted bar work so it was more of a struggle but i already know owner of the pink panther. if you dont mind doing pr you can more or less get job anytime of year. but next year im ging early and taking as much dosh as poss as have survived two seasons skint as and dont wanna do it again, theres too much to enjoy to be skint, so ive been saving the pennies all year and i jsut can not wait.

good luck for next year though

Deffinately, Work for a few months, then spend all the dosh and getting caned in August and September. Thats my plan for next year.

sounds like a fine plan to me

ps anyone looking at my web address im "karen" not lisa, lisa put them on the web, im the one with the long blonde hair!

we had another album actaully same web adress number 4291146375

:eek:

god damm there is a load of people from this place working out there next year,see u there,where bouts in essex u from kazza im an essex lad my self?

we have a laaaaarge budget (luckily!).... willing to spend around 2000 quid! :D :D

Chelmsford!! weey! Love it there, tho ive only been once (Dukes!)..x

chelmsfords alright

although im a bit bias cos last time i went was for the v festival and i was mashed the whole weekend.

:rolleyes:
who are your cousins then? corringhams a well small place

Alicia said:
This year I went for 3 weeks and it still wasen't enough. I could spend a hole season there and still not have enough time :confused: :D

3 weeks also...totaly agree with u... could be one life enough ?

kazza said:
chelmsfords alright

although im a bit bias cos last time i went was for the v festival and i was mashed the whole weekend.

:rolleyes:
who are your cousins then? corringhams a well small place

as i say they lived there once but now live in new zealand the bastads

the v festival is mint its the only time of the year when chelmsford comes alive otherwise its just your usual piss stinking flea pit

This past summer I spent the month of July in Ibiza. If I could go for any length of time I'd go for two months: June & July.

thanks everyone! :D As much as i'd like to stay a month or even the whole season, i wouldnt be able to hack it! haha! I dont know how to pace my young self.. :lol: .. so 2 weeks it is! For now, anyways! Thanks again!

Back