02 Arena - Michael Jackson

Loved the MJ quote! :lol: So true.

However, the Prince gig at the O2 ranks as one of the best gigs I've ever done in my life (if not THE). I was there on the opening night and felt that he made the O2 feel intimate (if that were ever possible)...it might also be worth noting that I generally hate these big arenas too. I also went twice and found the second show to be just as great.

Yes InidigO2 is fantastic and much better in some ways (I saw Prince do an aftershow there) but it's just a different experience altogether. I thought both venues complimented each other really well.

...and you always moan about everything so felt the need to set the record straight. :lol:

Back to Michael however...

It's going to be the same old tired formula isn't it? Billie Jean *brings out hat...throws hat & does moonwalk followed by twirl and balancing on balls of feet*[/quote]

Thats the thing though, he hasnt done that in how many years?????

It's going to be the same old tired formula isn't it? Billie Jean *brings out hat...throws hat & does moonwalk followed by twirl and balancing on balls of feet*

Thats the thing though, he hasnt done that in how many years?????
Exactly... that's EXACTLY what we want! THAT same old routine. The one I've yet to see live! That's worth the price of admission alone!

(I can do that move, by the way :lol:)

No news yet?

I think about the generations
and they say they want to make it
a better place for our children & our children's children
so that thay thay thay know it's a better world for them
and i think thay can make it a better place.

:eek: :lol:

:lol: Arent they the lyrics from we are the world :confused:

Heal the world.

There's a place in your heart and I know that it is love...and this place can be much brighter than tomorrowwwww! :lol:

(prefer PYT and DSTYGE myself.)

No news yet?

The Press conference is at 4pm from what i have read.

Not wrong. Though the start of Billie Jean has got to be one of the best intro's EVER !! I'd pay just to see him perform that !!

True, In fact Thriller into Beat it, into Billie Jean is just awesome.Some of the best bass lines in pop back to back and you get Eddie Van Halen on Guitar to boot!

One of my favourite MJ tracks is the Way you make me Feel. That may have something to do with the massive crush on the girl from the video I had as a young boy tho ;) :lol:

Dirty Diana is fab too.

I'll hopefully be getting tickets for this. i got loads of freebies for the prince gigs but couldn't get down to London go so gave them to my mates/family in london. All of them, prince and non prince fans said he was amazing.

Olly, amusing as your tirade was, i bet i have more fun at this musical looney's gig than you ever have at your Ecuadorian Old School Electro House gigs (or whatever the latest high credential avant garde trend is at the time).

Jamone!!

Robder faves:

Dancing machine
Rock with you
Working day and night
Can't help it
PYT
Lady in my life
Human Nature
Another part of me
Just good friends
Who is it

8)

I'm going and will spend whatever it takes to get the best possible tickets.

Jackson

I did some work for MJ when he was in London a while back. I honestly dont think he is capable of doing much these days, let alone a string of gigs. Perhaps he plans to use a lot of video footage or something and not move about??

Back