Warehouse project 2013

hahaha stupid me when you click the drop down box it normally gives you the numbers but on this it just says 0... you have to put the number in so you can buy as many as you want... so basically if you want 30 you can have them... and who buys 30?? same as last year... tickets gone for big nights yet outside you could haggle and get them for £50 - £60........ kimajy has the right idea.. just don't bother!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I had a lot of friends there last weekend who said it was no different to last year.
The heating issue definitely does need to be addressed especially as those who do take drugs could be easily sustainable to overheating should they not keep hydrated.
Other than that i think It's extremely well run venue.

Off there tonight for my first of three trips this winter, i shall report back tomorrow.

I had a lot of friends there last weekend who said it was no different to last year.
The heating issue definitely does need to be addressed especially as those who do take drugs could be easily sustainable to overheating should they not keep hydrated.
Other than that i think It's extremely well run venue.

Off there tonight for my first of three trips this winter, i shall report back tomorrow.

Armin? Have a good one mate.

Sad to hear all the bad reports from last couple nights they've had....understandable will be a lot more security / dogs, still the waiting times seem pretty severe.

Sound issues as well?

Hoping things will have improved / settled down by time we are down for the bestival / four tet presents nights

Really up for Chic & hot chip

Heading up on 8th November. Not been before. Hope all these issues are sorted soon been looking forward to this for weeks! Xx

I had a great night, got in earlyish to avoid the mass queuing. The air con definitely made the place more bearable but the heat is never really an issue for me. I spent most of the night in Room 2. Lange and Suckley being the personal highlights.

Also went on friday to see Scuba, Fitz, Dettmann & Klock....Unreal night. Not my usual musical choice for a night out but thought it was excellent.
Queuing will always be an issue as it is at most venues like this especially now as they have to be seen doing something due to the drugs issues. Other than that i have no issues.

A last minute change of plans now means I'm heading up to Manchester this weekend to see Southampton show United how to play football, then to WHP on Saturday night. A mate works there so managed to sort some tickets. I'm looking forward to checking out the new venue as I haven't been since Store St. and it'll be good to catch a Hawtin set after missing Enter closing by a couple of days.

Well last night was a massive disappointment. We got there at about 11:10pm to be told we weren't allowed in. I know whp has always had early last entry times, but I've never been turned away in the past despite arriving much later than that. What really pissed us off was when they let a group of girls straight in as they were on the guest list, and one of the guys on the door started getting pretty heavy handed with my friend who was trying to point out that that was a bit off. I know it was our fault for being late and I'll know for when I go back in December, but they never used to be like that when at store st.

Well last night was a massive disappointment. We got there at about 11:10pm to be told we weren't allowed in. I know whp has always had early last entry times, but I've never been turned away in the past despite arriving much later than that. What really pissed us off was when they let a group of girls straight in as they were on the guest list, and one of the guys on the door started getting pretty heavy handed with my friend who was trying to point out that that was a bit off. I know it was our fault for being late and I'll know for when I go back in December, but they never used to be like that when at store st.

I fell into that trap last year. I turned up at 10.40pm (!!) and still wasn't allowed in despite having tickets.

my tickets came through the other day for chic/hot chip next friday..been listening to chic at work all day...pretty keen for this night (seen chic a couple times, rockness / glastonbury, but in WHP i think will be a lot better.

mates were down at the modeselektion night..had an eventful encounter with security getting in:(...so we know the score for this time:cool: will be trying to get over to join queue 9-9:30 at latest.

four tet / joy orbison / floating points on the saturday night and i will take in the experience of thom yorke djing as well:D

From WHP NYE\NYD news entry:

Whilst we look forward to the start of the new year, we would like to announce that the WHP season will not take place as normal in 2014.

There will still be some special events but no full series as there has been for the last 8 years. 2015 marks 10 Years of The Warehouse Project and we will be ready to do that justice. Please stay tuned for all updates.

NYE & NYD line-ups will be released tomorrow, and go on sale this Friday.

Off to see Annie Mac n friends on 8th nov. Not done WHP before. Really looking forward to it tho. Anyone else goin? x

Back