Veterans...

Been there first time 1999 three years in a row...a Break, then back each time, since 2012
It was the good old time of Space After parties,the area of House music everywhere!!!! now we have to look for after parties as they are not allowed... & EDM invade the scene :eek:
With Fb u can't imagine how u can get all valuable information to experience the most This island.
Having many local people(Djs,performers,restaurants owner, Hippy Drummers, ...) in my Fb help to discover some new places...not enough to play part to after party such the one for Sven Vath at Cala jondal....i saw many people in Ibiza now having fun in private after party such famous Djs....eg Guy Gerber.....The reverse club organise some after party or daytime BBQ party but you have to follow the underground Djs of the reverse club, the ones in top bottom of Flyers (the Ibiza project crew )
My aim is to earn some money, with my Drums/Bongo along my days off in Paris & Ibiza :cool: It's why i stretch the most my contacts in Ibiza (already done in Paris :D some French people owning a villa & making parties wanted me to play in his Fancy Ibiza villa this summer, but i was already back to Paris :eek: )
u got the link of a video of the villa there http://www.deeperibiza.com/

Last edited:
Back