Veterans...

1st visit was 98.... been every year since apart from 2000, more recently twice a year so been plenty of times, dont ask me for hotels etc lol, head back over a week on sunday for 5 days (my only visit this year)
probs because i use 2 weeks annual leave in january to goto BPM these days :)

thanks for posting John, brilliant those! Keep em coming if you have anymore! 17years ago when flyers where everywhere Id have never have guessed looking back on them would be so enjoyable!

did anyone else ever wonder why the Play2 logo involved Rabbits and carrots!? :lol::lol:

Do you think this will still be valid. From 99 I think. It's seen 4 wallets. It's my lucky free drink ticket I keep in my wallet lol

Attachments

• 20140801_214405-1.jpg
    20140801_214405-1.jpg
    874.6 KB · Views: 27
My first ever time was when i was 12 years old, went with my glorious mother and her friend, on the plane over i was listening to clubbers guide to trance on my cassette player, that album still to this day just makes me tingle !! That moment alone mad me fall in love with ibiza and at such a young age was what i thought at the time stupid, didnt come back till i was 19 and 8 years on i'm still coming back to the island and hell of alot i still havn't done yet, would love to take a trip for longer than a week and literally just go around the island and visit formentera aswell! :rolleyes:

First time was 2002 then been every year since except one. Been lucky enough to get twice on a few occassions and would love to live there some day.

Amazing the change in the trips. First time was 20 boys on an 18-30 holiday staying in club paraiso (pre Ibiza rocks). 1st night was at Eden for Dave Pearce and the majority of our time between the west end and Eden.

The last time with the wife, a 2 year old, mum, dad, brother, sis in law and nephew. Staying in PDB, strolling around Ibiza Town and playing on the beach in Formentera. Although still managed to squeeze in Carl and Richie on our nights off from the kids!

Still got loads to see and do and plan on being back every year to explore further!

So what happend to extasis? its the one directly underneath Pikey park right? Sure it changed its name to Boho and i was in there at one point ?

First time was 2002 then been every year since except one. Been lucky enough to get twice on a few occassions and would love to live there some day.

Amazing the change in the trips. First time was 20 boys on an 18-30 holiday staying in club paraiso (pre Ibiza rocks). 1st night was at Eden for Dave Pearce and the majority of our time between the west end and Eden.

The last time with the wife, a 2 year old, mum, dad, brother, sis in law and nephew. Staying in PDB, strolling around Ibiza Town and playing on the beach in Formentera. Although still managed to squeeze in Carl and Richie on our nights off from the kids!

Still got loads to see and do and plan on being back every year to explore further!
I stayed in Paraiso twice, possibly the same year June and September. Second time I was lucky enough to have a room with a balcony on the gate side. I was able to sneak a bird in by standing her under my room, running in and dropping her my card so she could get past the security lol. Happy days

So what happend to extasis? its the one directly underneath Pikey park right? Sure it changed its name to Boho and i was in there at one point ?
Extasis was just before the egg coming from the fountains. It had just closed when I went 97. I seem to remember being told it was shut because it had a drug problem. Must have been terrible. :)

Anyone know what Kenya is like now. Last I went it was a pretty cool daytime hangout but I head there was going to be a lot of building work there. Has it gone ?

I've been every year since 99, started with a boys holiday and i'll always remember my 1st night on the island, Dave Pearce at Eden and it was bloody amazing! ha! Since then i've stayed with in san An or PDB, but this September i'm staying in Santa Eulalia for a change, i've had chilled holidays out there with a girlfriend and hedonistic trips with bigger groups, plus 5-6 solo trips as alot of my friends arn't into the scene like me, so instead of missing out I just book up and go for my own sanctuary on the island, it's great to spend time alone over there and put things in perspective, plus as it's so friendly I never feel lonely or out of place, most recently I went over for the clockwork orange reunion weekender which was incredible, possibly the best time i've ever had in Ibiza!

My parents spent their honeymoon in Portinaxt in 77 too, hippies on the beach!

Back