Pacha's 2015 line-up

Personally, I think the MK "boom" only really came about last summer because of the amount of mainstream posers with faded haircuts and facial hair, snapbacks, full sleeve tattoos, short shorts, low neck baggy vests and 'Roshe' trainers were keen to clock on to his sets because they'd heard stuff like "My Head is a Jungle" and "Look Right Through" on Radio One and thought that generated "real house music."

For what it's worth, I've been an MK fan for years. And I doubt any of these "fans" have heard of stuff like "Burning" that he did years ago. But Pacha being Pacha, and clearly intent on following current "in trends", I'm not sure if they'll build a night around him as a resident DJ if his UK-based activity dips down a little this year, particularly in the mainstream.
Wouldn't surprise me to see them nab someone like Axwell^Ingrosso from Ushuaia but the amount of money that "Departures" is raking in for them, I can't see them moving it.

Hopefully I'm wrong. An MK-residency night at Pacha would be great, even if some of his cross fades and mixes were rather jumpy to say the least during his sets there last year. He's a producer first and foremost, not a live DJ. And he'd even admit to that himself.

True about the crowd he attracts but don't slag roshes haha I own a pair and can confirm I'm definitely don't wear/have the other stuff you've described... It's huaraches that are the trainer of choice for these people!

So the last slot has been filled: Martin Solveig gets his own night! Not for me, but with the amount of underground stuff on on a Wednesday this year its probably a good more.

Does seem that Fri/Sat/Sun are the less commercial house/underground nights. Pure Pacha on a Saturday looks a lot better in terms of line-ups this year too! Insane & +1 obviously being the nights if you like your more tech-house/House music....

Monday: Aokis Playhouse (Steve Aoki)
Tuesday: Flower Power
Wednesday: My House (Martin Solveig)
Thursday: FMIF (David Guetta)
Friday: Insane (MK and John Digweed)
Saturday: Pure Pacha (MORE House and less EDM this year by the looks of things)
Sunday: +1 (Solomun)

So the last slot has been filled: Martin Solveig gets his own night! Not for me, but with the amount of underground stuff on on a Wednesday this year its probably a good more.

Does seem that Fri/Sat/Sun are the less commercial house/underground nights. Pure Pacha on a Saturday looks a lot better in terms of line-ups this year too! Insane & +1 obviously being the nights if you like your more tech-house/House music....

Monday: Aokis Playhouse (Steve Aoki)
Tuesday: Flower Power
Wednesday: My House (Martin Solveig)
Thursday: FMIF (David Guetta)
Friday: Insane (MK and John Digweed)
Saturday: Pure Pacha (MORE House and less EDM this year by the looks of things)
Sunday: +1 (Solomun)
3 french night a week!!! a bit to much in my opinion

Is it me or is the weakest link in all this Bob Sinclair? Does he really pull punters in? However, they have some damn good bookings here: Basement Jaxx, Masters At Work / Kenny Dope, Armann V, 2 Many DJs. I like the fact that they have made this night more House! Pure Pacha will be more road block than ever this year!

Martin Solveig My House on Wednesdays at Pacha. Jurys out.

Can't believe they didn't keep Ibiza Rocks House which was a bit fresh and different for Pacha.

Thought david guetta wouldn't be on September 17th yet gigatools is saying he is.. Hmm wondering for my younger sister lol

Thought david guetta wouldn't be on September 17th yet gigatools is saying he is.. Hmm wondering for my younger sister lol

pacha homepage says he isn't and that's also the official info we got so I wouldn't have too high hopes.

I see the FMIF line ups have been added to the calendar.. So happy not to have Guetta on the 10th September and to have Chuckie!
Don't know whether to chance it still being horribly packed in though :(

I see the FMIF line ups have been added to the calendar.. So happy not to have Guetta on the 10th September and to have Chuckie!
Don't know whether to chance it still being horribly packed in though :(

we had announced right from the beginning that guetta won't be there on 3 dates in september.
It'll be still busy with chuckie, but nowhere as near as with guetta.

What do guys think of Solomun +1 as a night? Debating to do this or lawler.

for me personally - best night at pacha hands down. and looking at line ups for this year, I expect this to grow even further. don't get me wrong, viva is a great night at sankeys, but I'd maybe wait until tribal sessions and we love line ups are out and then decide?

for me personally - best night at pacha hands down. and looking at line ups for this year, I expect this to grow even further. don't get me wrong, viva is a great night at sankeys, but I'd maybe wait until tribal sessions and we love line ups are out and then decide?

Cheers! - going there from Friday 12th to Wednesday 17th.

Thinking - El Row on the Saturday - Solomun/Lawler on the Sunday - then DC10 and Cocoon on the Monday.

Been listening to a load of Solomun's set and find them a bit hit and miss but am in love with this one:

My mate thinks that Lawler will be a better party but think that Pacha will be the ultimate experience.

well it depends what you prefer really...viva is much more on the tech house side of things while s+1 is more deep and then techno infused. have seen solomun last weekend (when he played at pacha for the s+1 season warm up and then the whole next day at the afters), he was in brilliant form. also saw him a few weeks earlier at a festival in switzerland where he played very mellow.

Back