Pacha's 2015 line-up

Just having a late night browse and came across this on Together Ibiza's page.
They are offering 2015 packages with certain nights included, and night 2 is 'Ibiza Rocks House@Pacha'. Can we take this as it will be back for its 2nd year? I hope so, as this was genuinely one of my favourite parties last year....

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-01-04-01-24-19.png
    Screenshot_2015-01-04-01-24-19.png
    685.7 KB · Views: 15
Just having a late night browse and came across this on Together Ibiza's page.
They are offering 2015 packages with certain nights included, and night 2 is 'Ibiza Rocks House@Pacha'. Can we take this as it will be back for its 2nd year? I hope so, as this was genuinely one of my favourite parties last year....

no. this info isn't accurate.

edit: they also list channel zoo at benimussa park which, according to team zoo, won't be back neither...

Gutted. Was getting my hopes up then this would return! Side note - selling packages on inaccurate information - very shady if you ask me...

Not that I'm bothered about defected more about FUSE and if that may move day/move altogether/not come back this year :eek:

well fuse didn't have their best season in 2014. it worked well in 2013, when everyone went to tini and the gang first and then continued at fuse, but the change to tuesday last year was no good for them.

but neither fuse nor defected are rumoured to be included in pacha's 2015 line up, and that's what this thread is about ;)

What about amine edge and dance moving there cuff ngt from sankeys to pacha? Heard this was a possibility after cuff pulled out of sankeys closing in 2014 in favour of a ngt at pacha.

Im not a fan of the ngt at all by the way so would prefer they was off the island all together.

Back