Mosaic by Maceo Plex at PACHA 2016

Mosaic by Maceo at off-sonar with Sven Stephan Bodzin and Roman Flugel

Yeah this one looks VERY good!

es-0619-794043-700570-back.jpg

Stephan Bodzin played in my local club last weekend, never heard of him myself but by all accounts it was brilliant. .. some big names coming to this little club over the next few months..:)

Last edited:
never seen him peforming (neither playing live or a DJ set), but he's a fantastic producer. musically right up my street.

He's "Live" at Fabric London on Easter Sunday (27 March). May check it out. Slightly off topic, but Easter weekend at Fabric is Thursday: Maceo Plex (Ellum showcase), Saturday: Richie Hawtin & Stacey Pullen and Sunday: Stephen Bodzin and Robert Dietz! Not bad!

Bodzin has been around for years, producing & DJing.

It's weird that, all of a sudden, everyone is talking about him.

His EM last week was very, very good.

Bodzin has been around for years, producing & DJing.

It's weird that, all of a sudden, everyone is talking about him.

I was thinking that. Weird how that happens eh? Similar thing with Mr G.
Might make that Sonar party...umming and ahhing about it. Got a hectic schedule lined up so might be dead by then!

yeah of course bodzin has been around forever, I've known his productions for years. as for him getting so popular all of a sudden, IMO it's got a lot to do with the likes of tale of us playing lots of his productions (singularity anyone?).

yeah of course bodzin has been around forever, I've known his productions for years. as for him getting so popular all of a sudden, IMO it's got a lot to do with the likes of tale of us playing lots of his productions (singularity anyone?).

110% Tale of Us debuted singularity on their essential mix last January and it became a huge success. Also, Bodzin has really started to fit the mold of that Life & Death sound, not saying that is all he is, but of recently he is the perfect fit and Life & Death are one of the labels on top right now.

QUOTE="craig72, post: 851531, member: 19331"]Stephan Bodzin played in my local club last weekend, never heard of him myself but by all accounts it was brilliant. .. some big names coming to this little club over the next few months..:)[/QUOTE]
Sorry it wasn't stephan that played last week:oops: he's playing soon it was jobs jobes or something like that..heard hw was really good. .

Yo man presale tix at 48 Euros in June onwards? I don't think Solomun last year was this pricey but I could be wrong

Yo man presale tix at 48 Euros in June onwards? I don't think Solomun last year was this pricey but I could be wrong

you are wrong. it's the same pricing as used for s+1 last year. let's see prices for solomun this year when they confirm the night...

you are wrong. it's the same pricing as used for s+1 last year. let's see prices for solomun this year when they confirm the night...
Okay cool I wasn't sure, I wasn't able to find historical cover charges. I thought it might have been 45 Euros.

QUOTE="craig72, post: 851531, member: 19331"
Sorry it wasn't stephan that played last week:oops: he's playing soon it was jobs jobes or something like that..heard hw was really good. .

Job Jobse is great, saw him play B2B with Joy Orbison in Belfast in September and Joy O was basically too drunk to stand, Job carried the night brilliantly, great set, lots of big tunes. Seeing him again tomorrow night in Nottingham with Pangaea and Paranoid London.

Adam Beyer and Ida dropped this on the terrace at Cocoon last year towards the end of their set - was beautiful and an amazing tune for the circumstances..

Back