Mosaic by Maceo Plex at PACHA 2016

Straight copy from what @stivi posted in line-ups thread! But f**K me! These are some line-ups! Always wanted Adam Beyer in Pacha!

adam beyer
barnt
radio slave
scuba
paranoid london
daniel avery
conforce
matrixxman
voiski
len faki
XDB
john talabot
damian lazarus
bicep
lord of the isles
maya jane coles
michael mayer
agoria
steffi
patrice scott
axel boman
dj koze
dj tennis
dekmantel soundsystem
kölsch
pearson sound
gold panda live
kiasmos live
fatima yamaha live

Last edited:
Far harder sounds than what i expected as mostly stated (Faki, Scuba, Steffi). Really nice to see Barnt, Radio Slave, Tennis, and Koze on there as well. I've no interest in Maceo but looks like he may have some stronger supporting cast on some nights than Carl, impressive.

Far harder sounds than what i expected as mostly stated (Faki, Scuba, Steffi). Really nice to see Barnt, Radio Slave, Tennis, and Koze on there as well. I've no interest in Maceo but looks like he may have some stronger supporting cast on some nights than Carl, impressive.

Doubt that

Hmm I'd have to agree with @Chris L, personally think a few dates Mosaic could have potentially better line ups then Cox. We shall see when line ups are revealed!

Good Point! I think this night may surprise this season. They (and us) have set expectations low for Season 1, as he is still up against Coxy etc. And while of course Coxy is going to be rammed every week, I still think this night will pull in enough people to be a success.

i think maceo's music fits pacha more than solomun.

solomun's night at pacha is gr8 i went there like 8 or 9 times, but maceo's music might fit the atmosphere more.
Haha I think that stivis line up post answered my question. Beyer, faki, scuba. Hoping to have one of these on my night. Looking better all the time.

Cox will smash maceo as its the last ever shows he's doing at space and it's the first year for pacha. The 2 parties could easily coexist on the same night as they don't really share the same market. Yea there will be some tough choices on some nights but cox will win hands down on the numbers

Cox will smash maceo as its the last ever shows he's doing at space and it's the first year for pacha. The 2 parties could easily coexist on the same night as they don't really share the same market. Yea there will be some tough choices on some nights but cox will win hands down on the numbers

Filling Space and Pacha is a completely different business model, but I get what you're saying.

Everyone keeps saying its a "different market"..... But why are so many of us likely to be torn between the two on a lot of occasions? But I'm guessing if people have a one time trip to Ibiza.... They'll pay their respects to Coxy one last time!

oh of course coxy will have much bigger numbers than mosaic, absolutely no doubt about that. but yeah, I'm positively surprised by mosaic's line ups and I do think that quite a few people who wouldn't have gone to mosaic if it were only maceo and a few of his ellum mates will now seriously consider going there instead of space seeing the above artist list. add to this together at amnesia who've also got a really good line up (of course not the exactly same target group) and you've got a pretty competitive tuesday night!

In regards to the fact why we, myself included being torn. I think it's because we're well into our music. They will be both great nights, pacha imo will be more of a journey whereas at space there will be multiple genres on offer each night.
I'm not expecting to sell many tickets for Tuesday's at pacha, but will sell ALOT for Carl cox. Being based in San an uk tourists are my main customers. I'd imagine the sales would be more balanced in Bossa or Ibiza town.

I like it a lot! Great line-up and a good alternative to Carl Cox which will be far too busy for many dates.

Any idea when the line-ups for each date will be announced? Holding off booking flights!

Updated list from Pacha below. A think a few more names added that were not on yesterdays list! Like Roman Flügel ;)

Acid Pauli, Adam Beyer, Adam Port, Agents of Time, Agoria, ATA, Axel Bowman, Barnt, Benedikt Frey, Benjamin Fröhlich, Bicep, Conforce, Daniel Avery, Daniel Bortz, Damian Lazarus, Dekmantel Soundsystem, Dino Lenny, Dj Koze, Dj Tennis, Fango, Fatima Yamaha, Gardens of God, Gold Panda, Ivan Smagghe, Jennifer Cardini, John Talabot, Kiasmos Live, Kölsch, Len Faki, Lord of the Isles, Maars, Matrixxman, Maya Jane Coles, Michael Mayer, Paranoid London, Patrice Bäumel, Odd Parents, Patrice Scott , Pearson Sound, Radio Slave, Rebolledo, Roman Flügel, Sasha Sibler, Scuba, Shall Ocin, Steffi, Stephen Bodzin, Steve O´Sullivan, The Drifter, Virginia, Voiski, XBD and &ME.

And the takeovers and showcases from these labels and platforms: Correspondant, Ellum, KeineMusik, Kompakt, Live At Robert Johnson, Permanent Vacation

Updated list from Pacha below. A think a few more names added that were not on yesterdays list! Like Roman Flügel ;)

Acid Pauli, Adam Beyer, Adam Port, Agents of Time, Agoria, ATA, Axel Bowman, Barnt, Benedikt Frey, Benjamin Fröhlich, Bicep, Conforce, Daniel Avery, Daniel Bortz, Damian Lazarus, Dekmantel Soundsystem, Dino Lenny, Dj Koze, Dj Tennis, Fango, Fatima Yamaha, Gardens of God, Gold Panda, Ivan Smagghe, Jennifer Cardini, John Talabot, Kiasmos Live, Kölsch, Len Faki, Lord of the Isles, Maars, Matrixxman, Maya Jane Coles, Michael Mayer, Paranoid London, Patrice Bäumel, Odd Parents, Patrice Scott , Pearson Sound, Radio Slave, Rebolledo, Roman Flügel, Sasha Sibler, Scuba, Shall Ocin, Steffi, Stephen Bodzin, Steve O´Sullivan, The Drifter, Virginia, Voiski, XBD and &ME.

And the takeovers and showcases from these labels and platforms: Correspondant, Ellum, KeineMusik, Kompakt, Live At Robert Johnson, Permanent Vacation

That really is some list of artists right there!

Back