Ibiza gossip 2024

Music On at Pacha line-ups are out. There's some really, really strong weeks - moreso than past years I would say

Some really good ones in the early / later season IMO. Those first three May days will be a road-block! Luciano (a Pacha favourite), Black Coffee, Paco Osuna!

A few boring ones mixed in too for me - however they are probably heavenly ones for tech-house fans.

What a lot of pish…for some reason this dudes crap came up in Facebook…headline was there was a curfew coming at 8pm…impacting Ushuaïa etc. absolute rubbish. I stupidly engaged and he sent me something about san An. Get to feck. Sad thing is people were discussing. If you come across this, tell them to feck off.

Playa Soleil will start charging for parties this summer: RUMORS and Palmarama.
How do we know the price? On their website in only says free Guestlist...
it seems as though guest list will remain free for admission before 19:00, after which time you will need a ticket to enter. Tickets will be €25 for both parties

Last edited:
it's not strictly ibiza gossip, but since we've been discussing ticket prices in this thread lately...

out of curiosity I checked how much the last batch of tix for keinemusik's gig at the giza pyramids in cairo costs tonight. 12K egp which is over 220€.

I understand it's a very special gig this one for the location where it happens, but still...it's not simply ibiza that's getting a little out of hand when it comes to ticket prices.
Just bought tickets for Amsterdam, 95,- for a regular ticket….

I was excited for Keinemusik "Amsterdam" until I saw these prices and the location.
The location is Taets Event Park, it's basically an industrial area in ZAANDAM, NOT Amsterdam, even though it's advertised as Amsterdam.
They held Secret Project Festival there during ADE, it's quite the bus drive to get there.
I cannot bring myself to buying a 95 Euro ticket for one act / three dj's in a shit location, even though I absolutely loved them the last time they were in the Netherlands at Bloemendaal Beach. There's a limit for me and it has been crossed.

Does anyone have insight into the GOZO event at Cova Santa on Aug 17? I am wondering what type of music/vibes? It seems like a new event and any of the descriptions I have seen online are vague.

Looks like there are 4 dates over the summer. More info HERE and HERE. Musicwise looks awesome. Paula Tape and Dekmantel on the bill at various points + the Homies crew.

Were I anywhere near and had cash to burn I'd be straight there

Holà , any news on Avyca "ex Sankeys" "ex Octan" ? Who's the actual Owner ?
I'm so sad from the closing of Sankeys Ibiza , Flying Circus by Audiofly ... an incredible party ... the Best Sound System in the world in my opinion ... 😢

Back