Ibiza gossip 2024

Liking the no phone sign - hope they enforce it!

To be fair probably a lot less phones in the Club Room at Hï. How many clips do you see from that room? I doubt that many really as pretty minimal dark box so less IG friendly. I was very critical of this room years ago, but if you look at that Club Room line-up across a week we’d all be raving about it if it was a stand alone club. It’s also the best room for Glitterbox too IMO - but again you won’t see many IG clips from there.

it's not strictly ibiza gossip, but since we've been discussing ticket prices in this thread lately...

out of curiosity I checked how much the last batch of tix for keinemusik's gig at the giza pyramids in cairo costs tonight. 12K egp which is over 220€.

I understand it's a very special gig this one for the location where it happens, but still...it's not simply ibiza that's getting a little out of hand when it comes to ticket prices.

I understand it's a very special gig this one for the location where it happens, but still...it's not simply ibiza that's getting a little out of hand when it comes to ticket prices.

I agree, and folks usually shot me down every time I give other data points like this. Same with bands, gigs, concerts - on the whole things are VERY expensive now.

However, my counter argument (to myself), it is actually amazing how say Fabric London keeps prices so low. Example on 11 May Craig Richards, Ricardo Villalobos, Sonja Moonear is £15 before 11:30 and £30 anytime.

EDIT: And it goes on until 2PM Sunday!

Last edited:
To be fair probably a lot less phones in the Club Room at Hï. How many clips do you see from that room? I doubt that many really as pretty minimal dark box so less IG friendly. I was very critical of this room years ago, but if you look at that Club Room line-up across a week we’d all be raving about it if it was a stand alone club. It’s also the best room for Glitterbox too IMO - but again you won’t see many IG clips from there.
It's my favourite room at Hi - ANNA there was amazing

Best part of the night at Hi is happening on club room, it's much more familiar party. I love it!

it's not strictly ibiza gossip, but since we've been discussing ticket prices in this thread lately...

out of curiosity I checked how much the last batch of tix for keinemusik's gig at the giza pyramids in cairo costs tonight. 12K egp which is over 220€.

For that price do you get to take home Tutenkhamun's mask as a souveneir? 🤔😃

Just bought tickets for Amsterdam, 95,- for a regular ticket….

late afternoon early night on the rocks in front of the cafe mambo with friends for a nice sunset and then big supermarket aperitif ( beers, wine , snack …total less than 40€ for 7 people ) while listening to a real DJ, Félix Da Housecat (not my favorite sound) but when it's played by a master , it's always very nice
We had more fun on the rock than the people sitting on the table paying 10 times more for their drinks than usual to simply watch a sunset which belongs to everyone !

I've just seen a provisional list of names for Space and if they pull it off, there's some massive DJs coming to San Antonio this summer. Truly, regardless of what you think about licensing the Space name, it will be "Defected, who?"
I have only been to Eden once in 20 years, it was a very long time ago, a short time ago I visited the club, was super impressed, since then I have wondered why this place was always been far behind the other big clubs on the island, poor management and this position which is in San Antonio, the place where you should not be on the island as a clubber (San Antonio has always been unloved by all Europeans except the English who loved it) UK on the west side and the rest of Europe on the other side, with privilege and amnesia between the 2 where everyone meets to party ! that was it, it's no longer the case, this club has enormous potential for me just like San Antonio, the line up for the opening is strong and this club is not too expensive either !
Afterwards, as I said, I don't know this club at all, just like a lot of people who have been coming here for years
you who know, you think that Eden is capable of having a strong party ?

I have only been to Eden once in 20 years, it was a very long time ago, a short time ago I visited the club, was super impressed, since then I have wondered why this place was always been far behind the other big clubs on the island, poor management and this position which is in San Antonio, the place where you should not be on the island as a clubber (San Antonio has always been unloved by all Europeans except the English who loved it) UK on the west side and the rest of Europe on the other side, with privilege and amnesia between the 2 where everyone meets to party ! that was it, it's no longer the case, this club has enormous potential for me just like San Antonio, the line up for the opening is strong and this club is not too expensive either !
Afterwards, as I said, I don't know this club at all, just like a lot of people who have been coming here for years
you who know, you think that Eden is capable of having a strong party ?

Tbf Eden has been doing well the last 5 years or so since the new ownership. Defected grew to being one of the islands biggest parties.

One thing that probably does limit it is OBeach, people who have done a day at OBeach with an afternoon last entry are unlikely to still be going at 2am for Eden.

Back