Ibiza gossip 2024

“Francis Mercier presents Deep root tribe” with 2 shows at Cova Santa. July 11 and August 15

Weird dc10 opens in 28 days, no opening line ups or season line ups and no other night announcements 🤔

Only weird based on last few seasons. They never used to announce line-up until the week before. Personally still prefer that for Circo Loco.

Does anyone have insight into the GOZO event at Cova Santa on Aug 17? I am wondering what type of music/vibes? It seems like a new event and any of the descriptions I have seen online are vague.

Too much foreplay for my liking. Maybe this is the line-ups or the announcement of a Circo Loco in Antarctica in December 2024...
this friday they will announce things for sure.
the difference with other days is that they also publish it on dc10's instagram account 😉

We going to start getting some week by weeks soon? Waiting for Pyramid in particular....?

I was just thinking this today - the week by weeks can not be far away for a lot of the big ones.

And before anyone asks the Solomun ones are often into May, so on those we will probably have to wait a long time.

Back