Ibiza gossip 2024

Looks like Pacha going mix and match for Mondays as just announced 4 Mondays with Diplo 1 in each of May, June, July and Sep …

Looks like Pacha going mix and match for Mondays as just announced 4 Mondays with Diplo 1 in each of May, June, July and Sep …

Yes, looks that way. I recall they did this with Friday's a while back too, like 4 mini residencies Etc. The fact it is Diplo, we can probably guess the rest will be more on the EDM side of things, which makes sense when you consider Tue/Wed/Fri/Sun are more on the tech side of the spectrum at Pacha

1712249017506.png

If that’s the case, Hoping they fill/announce the other Mondays soon, I’m there on the 17th June and be ideal to have a alternate option to Amnesia presents 🙏🏼

Zamna or Afterlife @ Privi 2025

When you think about the days/nights with the biggest DJs and Production across Hï and Ushuaïa it’s not hard to think what could fit into a “Privi” type space I suppose.

Imagine Afterlife with some gigantic wraparound LED screen like at The Sphere in Vegas. I mean hardly the same scale I know, but a good guess might suggest this could be the direction. Who knows? All I know is that @The Sun God will be at the opening night in 2025 utilising his season pass for the new place. 😎

When you think about the days/nights with the biggest DJs and Production across Hï and Ushuaïa it’s not hard to think what could fit into a “Privi” type space I suppose.

Imagine Afterlife with some gigantic wraparound LED screen like at The Sphere in Vegas. I mean hardly the same scale I know, but a good guess might suggest this could be the direction. Who knows? All I know is that @The Sun God will be at the opening night in 2025 utilising his season pass for the new place. 😎
The imax of clubbing! Nope

Back