Have Ibiza's Glory Days as a Dance Music Mecca Come to an End?

You are more than welcome to decide - I merely engage in conversation on this 'forum' and like to understand peoples views.

You enjoy me engaging with you Joanie :lol:
Besides you engaged with my uninvited when I posted my superb youtube vid's
Tit for tat and all that

oh sorry. I didn't realise you put the videos on here just for us to watch for our entertainment, and certainly NOT for us to take the p1ss lol

Anything to stop moan99 continuiosly having to have the last word when someone doesn't agree with her and onelikehose kissing her butt

....ok,kid!. Yeah,judging by your previous comments you seem like ths sort of fella who doesn't like a women to have the last word. They should now their place,ay kid?

You are more than welcome to decide - I merely engage in conversation on this 'forum' and like to understand peoples views.

You enjoy me engaging with you Joanie :lol:
Besides you engaged with my uninvited when I posted my superb youtube vid's
Tit for tat and all that

How could anyone not possibly engage with you after posting that superb video....?

Everyone giving as good as they are getting. :lol:A long way to go to reach the levels of vitriol of The Spotlight Wars/The Last Days of Members.

Threads are becoming full of Shit, debates are good but these are just ridiculous, not what I log onto spotlight for.

Threads are becoming full of Shit, debates are good but these are just ridiculous, not what I log onto spotlight for.

Oh, its not mandatory to read this little gem.
I for myself love every bit of it.

And by the way, Ibiza's glory days are gone. Anyone who wants to be up with real dance music should check out the Albanian Riviera or Chisinau in Moldavia with its bustling underground scene. And the beaches, superb. Don't even bother to think about returning to Ibiza.

Hopefully, you won't let it put you off, as you've been here long enough to know what a valuable resource it is.

The rest of us would probably do well to remember that the board needs a healthy influx of newbies to stay alive and pages of beef probably don't help that cause.

Maybe time for a new 'Members' section?:lol:

I don't think that it's over run with the threads to be honest, maybe it's because of the close season there's not much more going ots always quiet at the time of year.
It's not got too personal and there's no threats if you don't like it don't read it :lol:
I ignore plenty if I don't want to read it ;)

I'm basically interested in what 7/8 people (mostly the older crowd) have to say. most of the others are wallpaper. Occasionally decent music is discussed however fair to say a lot of people on here don't really have a clue what they're talking about when it comes to DJs. The site is generally a very good research tool although a lot of nuggets of information are hidden away on threads which are lost in the ether. Search results don't always come up in chronological order either. Have to agree that some of the debates are pretty entertaining. Pointless personal attacks on people you'll never meet (or - even better - WILL one day meet) make for great sport. Sadly, I think it is virtually impossible to troll this forum anymore though - everyone's too wise, too clued up. I have no idea why I come on half the time. Habit is a stubborn b'stard. Therein endeth my idle thoughts.

Back