Enter 2014

Nina Kraviz (ooh Nina!) on at Lips from 8pm tonight
Richie Hawtin on in the Sake Bar from 10pm !

Nina Kraviz (ooh Nina!) on at Lips from 8pm tonight
Richie Hawtin on in the Sake Bar from 10pm !

Seen last bit of her set in Glasgow (or may have been Manchester) acid madness was awesome....then went to see her set at Enter last year was really poor! Just never went anywhere at all! My bro and co there now, sure will get a report soon :)

Seen last bit of her set in Glasgow (or may have been Manchester) acid madness was awesome....then went to see her set at Enter last year was really poor! Just never went anywhere at all! My bro and co there now, sure will get a report soon :)

Saw Kraviz at the Space opening in the terrace, she was not good in my view. Like you say, didn't go anywhere at all.

10 more days for me and Dixon all night long in the terrace (will have to sneak inside for Richie of course)

highlight last week for me was Matador....Magda and Nina were also really good with Nina rollocking out the acid!!! Hawtin decent enough as per, wish i watched more Voices of the lake as their rig looked superb and were only really getting going when i was in there....also met hawtin in there when he was in watching them as well...sound as usual :)

highlight last week for me was Matador....Magda and Nina were also really good with Nina rollocking out the acid!!! Hawtin decent enough as per, wish i watched more Voices of the lake as their rig looked superb and were only really getting going when i was in there....also met hawtin in there when he was in watching them as well...sound as usual :)

Voices of the lake set up :eek::eek: put up the pic..

Also what is this audio/visual game thing that they have at Enter? is it upstairs in premier etage? I find it funny when they do the Enter weekly videos everyone looks so glam, fresh and beautiful and like they know what they are doing with it. I bet most of the time that's not the case lol

I will fly monday to the white isle and just wondering......how busy it is at nights like Enter (and Music On?)in september? Neven been in september before :)

You will find the dots in PdB from the enter Promo Guys, or at the preparty at lips

By the Way: todays preparty isn't at lips, it will Happen hat global Radio!

Back