Enter 2014

went quickly for the sake part and for the first hour of recondite. have never seen the sake bar that busy before - really good vibe. then also enjoyed recondite in the main room. unfortunately had to leave before the party properly begins (because need to get up very early tomorrow). ENTER's gonna have a huge season, that's already safe to say.

by the way - enter afters tomorrow at ......... ... .... ;)

@ enterexperience.com

cheers - i tuned in for a bit

1) i got a poor feed, did anyone else find that? compared to last years that is
2) their "move about the rooms" concept will probably mean no more sets avaliable online :-(

update - you guessed it - afters moved to no name too - starts only at 4pm.

Becoming the best beach hut in the World! Actually do love the location with the dunes behind and it's a narrow bit of beach so can stay in the sea! How long before Hard Rock call the cops?

On Hawtin fb right now:

Hanging on playa den Bossa in ibiza at the NO NAME chiringuito thinking about playing some music with Maceo, Tale of, and others.....

Yes they do have the early entry wristbands and the add 5€ discount with the dot. Then it's 10 € before 22. If I remember correctly it then increases about every 30 minutes

can anyone tell me what the story is with the enter sake this year? dixon is playing this room when il be in ibiza and just wondering what its like for a rave whats the sound like etc. as last year it wasnt great in that room? bit of a shame they have dixon on so early in there instead of later on in the terrace

can anyone tell me what the story is with the enter sake this year? dixon is playing this room when il be in ibiza and just wondering what its like for a rave whats the sound like etc. as last year it wasnt great in that room? bit of a shame they have dixon on so early in there instead of later on in the terrace

dixon does play the terraza all night for one date, but it's obviously not the one you're there...

the sake bar should be pretty good. a) they've update the soundsystem of the sunset terrace this year (proper funktion one stacks now) and b) more people are aware of it. for the opening last thursday it was packed by 11pm. some dates will be a bit quieter i'm sure, but i'm sure that the dixon one will be busy early. due to the nature of the stuff he plays it'll probably 'go off' a little less than with other guests playing the sake bar, but you wouldn't expect him to play a banging set anyway would you.

dixon does play the terraza all night for one date, but it's obviously not the one you're there...

the sake bar should be pretty good. a) they've update the soundsystem of the sunset terrace this year (proper funktion one stacks now) and b) more people are aware of it. for the opening last thursday it was packed by 11pm. some dates will be a bit quieter i'm sure, but i'm sure that the dixon one will be busy early. due to the nature of the stuff he plays it'll probably 'go off' a little less than with other guests playing the sake bar, but you wouldn't expect him to play a banging set anyway would you.

thanks for the reply
unfortunately not id love to catch him all nite on the terrace goin home 4 days before the LIAM party in dc10 aswel sickend..

thats the business so just remember from last year the sound wasnt great in the sunset terrace so i wasnt to sure bout how it would go down this year.. ye id say dixon will be fairly busy myself one of me favourite djs so il have to go anyway, ah no i wouldnt really expect him 2 bang it out that early anyway just hopefully some unreleased innervisions gems :)

Hey guys, I'd love the idea of attending an 'Enter' after session or day party. Is there any guaranteed events and times for this sort of thing? Or is it one of those were you need to know someone in the know or be well connected?

Any good alternatives, with similar DJ's?

What about Cocoon after sessions? These are at Destino, right? Again any guaranteed events and times?

Back