Enter 2014

Pleased they didn't wait to June this time round, gives people chance to plan ahead. Looks like Dixon all night long in the terrace when I'm there :)

Unbelievable line up. No wonder tribal sessions switched its night not sure anyone would want to go up against that!

Tale of us in the sake bar followed by plex on the terrace...yes please.

I notice there is no place for hot since 82 on the terrace this year. Shame as I really enjoyed his set at last years closing

Unbelievable line up. No wonder tribal sessions switched its night not sure anyone would want to go up against that!

Tale of us in the sake bar followed by plex on the terrace...yes please.

I notice there is no place for hot since 82 on the terrace this year. Shame as I really enjoyed his set at last years closing

Tribal session line up much better on the opening party week - Paul Woolford and Dave Clarke. I'm not even gonna bother going to Enter even if there's nothing else on, just like music on it's an overrated and expensive pile of gash lol

I mean these line-ups are just ridiculous in their quality aren't they! Absolutely stunning. Year on year they have just got better and better.

My fear about this night is that it is going to become an absolute roadblock c.Cocoon 2007!

I wish the Sven/Richie B2B's weren't in August as they have been the last two years too: they are mid-September kind of experiences IMO!

However, I bow to Richie and brilliant that he is there for EVERY night....

Awesome stuff! Dettmann, Dixon, Martin Buttrich and Gaiser for me! Happy happy happy happy days.

Excellent line up over the entire Summer too, seriously considering flying back in August for the life and death party with DJ Tennis, Tale of Us and Mano le tough!

Stivi....I envy you.

Does anyone know the pre Party bar "lips" in PdB? Will there be a preparty every week or only in the Väth date?

Pleased they didn't wait to June this time round, gives people chance to plan ahead. Looks like Dixon all night long in the terrace when I'm there :)

I'm there on September 25th and I couldnt of picked a better week for enter in my opinion. Hawtin, liebing, tale of us, JPLS, matador and fellow Glasgow boy Jackmaster b2b with Heidi. Tremendous line up, can't wait!

Have been to Enter several times in the last two years but never at the opening, what do you think is the risk having it sold out beforehand?
Anyone a idea if they still do the early entry discount thing?

Was really nice to have this option.
Allthough I then spent loads of money in there to get drunk ;)

won't sell out, especially when you plan on going early.
they will have the massive discount again - think it's only 10eur before 22h!! totally worth it IMO , love the sake cocktails and the early sets!

Back