Enter 2014

6iPhaZI.jpg

does enter still do stuff @ lips
or did they move to beachhouse ??

Been in PDB since Sunday and yet to see any Enter PR or wristbands. Can anyone let me know what the pre 12pm prices will be tonight please? Also are the set times published anywhere?

Been in PDB since Sunday and yet to see any Enter PR or wristbands. Can anyone let me know what the pre 12pm prices will be tonight please? Also are the set times published anywhere?

Go to the side road that joins the main road with the beach in Pd'B by Ibiza Rocks diner / Delano prior to Space. Enter PRs congregate here from experience. Go see them and get a flyer/wristband AND a dot stamp. If you arrive at Space before 11pm this will get you in for €20 - €25. At least that was the case with the Opening party :)

Hope that helps.

Set times are always released on the ENTER. (& performing artists) facebook page/s.

SAKE

21 – 22 Bella Sarris
22 – 00 Tale Of Us
00 – 03 Bella Sarris

TERRACE

02 – 04 Heidi B2B Jackmaster
04 – END Maceo Plex

MAIN

00 – 02:30 Chris Liebling
02:30 – 03:30 Matador
03:30 – END Richie

Prices are 15e before 10pm, 30e before 11pm, 40e before 12pm and 60e after 12pm. Extra 5e off with a black dot or tattoo.

I got the wristband on the beach yesterday where dunes\ibiza rocks diner joins it.

Go to the side road that joins the main road with the beach in Pd'B by Ibiza Rocks diner / Delano prior to Space. Enter PRs congregate here from experience. Go see them and get a flyer/wristband AND a dot stamp. If you arrive at Space before 11pm this will get you in for €20 - €25. At least that was the case with the Opening party :)

Hope that helps.

Set times are always released on the ENTER. (& performing artists) facebook page/s.
Cheers for that, was aiming to head in about 1130, but may make that a little earlier.

Back