Cocoon 2014

Also Michael Carrick the England and United Midfielder was on the terrace balcony all night till around 6am which I thought was an odd match. That's Cocoon for ya.

I went on 16/06 and naturally without Sven/Ricardo there my expectations were perhaps slightly lower but I was actually pleasantly surprised. Caught a bit of M.Kaden in the terrace and he was really good but for the most part stayed in the main room for Dubfire and was very impressed. Played some really dark techno and there was a great energy in the room, despite it not being packed which was a theme across all the club nights I did this past week. Still would have added something with Sven etc being there but I think it shows how strong the Cocoon brand is now that he can have a 2-week break and the crowds still pour in.

All in all a very good night, with or without Sven.

I went on 16/06 and naturally without Sven/Ricardo there my expectations were perhaps slightly lower but I was actually pleasantly surprised. Caught a bit of M.Kaden in the terrace and he was really good but for the most part stayed in the main room for Dubfire and was very impressed. Played some really dark techno and there was a great energy in the room, despite it not being packed which was a theme across all the club nights I did this past week. Still would have added something with Sven etc being there but I think it shows how strong the Cocoon brand is now that he can have a 2-week break and the crowds still pour in.

All in all a very good night, with or without Sven.
thats spot on.

people know they will get a quality night at cocoon, even if the traditional headline acts are not on on that particular week.

quick feedback to cocoon on monday night just past - superb set from sven in the main room. this one was nicely busy, got a bit empty towards the end because everyone headed to the terrace for luciano. what can I say - he's back on form! he'll never be as good as he was around 2006-2009, but at least he's got the guts to play some proper stuff again. hungry for more cocoon - sven on the terrace all night next week, plus dettmann in the main room!

in other, sadly not so good news, 'cruise cocoon' has been cancelled...

7th july - boat still happens, but no cocoon line up (CDLN resident DJs), but transfer + entry to cocoon is still included and price goes down 20€ to 89€.
11th august and 29th september - dates completely cancelled.

quick feedback to cocoon on monday night just past - superb set from sven in the main room. this one was nicely busy, got a bit empty towards the end because everyone headed to the terrace for luciano. what can I say - he's back on form! he'll never be as good as he was around 2006-2009, but at least he's got the guts to play some proper stuff again. hungry for more cocoon - sven on the terrace all night next week, plus dettmann in the main room!
What time have these been going on till approximately?
Cocoon/Origins a couple of weeks ago had an 8am finishing time on the set times, this week it changed to 7 I think.

What time have these been going on till approximately?
Cocoon/Origins a couple of weeks ago had an 8am finishing time on the set times, this week it changed to 7 I think.

we left at 8 and the music was still on (on the terrace), but not sure they continued for much longer.

we left at 8 and the music was still on (on the terrace), but not sure they continued for much longer.

Cool!
Can't wait to get there now. Papa Sven main room + Ricardo on the terrace for the first time this season. Could get weird and wonderful with Richards, troxler and Villalobos haha!

Music On or Enter?

Music on = Carola & Jamie Jones
Enter = Hawtin, Dubfire, Adam Beyer, Mano le Tough, Tale of Us

I know which one looks more appealing to me but both as a party and in the respected clubs, what is everyone's preference.

Music On or Enter?

Music on = Carola & Jamie Jones
Enter = Hawtin, Dubfire, Adam Beyer, Mano le Tough, Tale of Us

I know which one looks more appealing to me but both as a party and in the respected clubs, what is everyone's preference.
Music on? :eek:

Mano and Tale 100% :spank:

And thank f*** for that, nothing at all enjoyable about dancing with elbows crushed by the sides and people shoving you out the way to move through the club :mad:
No doubt as July gets into swing every night will be brutally busy through to the end of august. Fine balance but it can be very enjoyable even at peak.

Hey Guys, is there somebody who knows something about the Cocoon in Frankfurt/germany, iheard that ity doesnt exist anymore!!???

Back