Cocoon 2014

mr_why

Thought I'd start this thread for some general discussion on Cocoon 2014! Looks like the rumours were true and Cocoon is on for it's longest EVER Ibiza season! There are 5 Monday's in June, so man they must have some amazing line-ups for us! Hopefully the rumour that Luciano is playing 10 TIMES is true!

On the 2nd June 2014 Sven Väth will launch our new season in the heart of Ibiza, Amnesia.

We are very proud to present to you the 15th season of COCOON

Driven by passion

And on the dancefloor like never before

every Monday night in Amnesia

Love

http://www.cocoon.net/news/cocoon_ibiza_2014_at_amnesia_official_teaser

Can't wait for June 2nd, I'll still be trying to peice my head together from amnesia opening. Then there's the after party ffs, excited :)

Can't wait for June 2nd, I'll still be trying to peice my head together from amnesia opening. Then there's the after party ffs, excited :)

this is set to be an excellent weekend IMO. It will be less busy than the big proper opening weekend before (which probably isn't a bad thing), but will include some great parties:

privilege opening on fri 30th - no info avail yet, but always a nice one to kick off the weekend and the privi season
amnesia opening on sat 31st - terrace line up to follow next week, gonna be huge I tell ya
sunday 1st june will be DJ mag at space if you're up for it
monday 2nd june circoloco early night (mostly one of the nicest ones of the season, very relaxed compared to the opening the week before)
then off to cocoon 2nd june
and cocoon afters on 3rd june :)

ouch! :p

this is set to be an excellent weekend IMO. It will be less busy than the big proper opening weekend before (which probably isn't a bad thing), but will include some great parties:

Agree. It is very good. I always used to do the old Amnesia/WeLove/Cocoon weekend around 7/8 June, but will change to match the new dates I think!

Be interesting to see what things are like on the island from early June to the next wave of openings late June! Though with the likes of Coxy going early it should help!

I assume/guess ENTER. will still be July 03?

privilege opening on fri 30th - no info avail yet, but always a nice one to kick off the weekend and the privi season
amnesia opening on sat 31st - terrace line up to follow next week, gonna be huge I tell ya
monday 2nd june circoloco early night (mostly one of the nicest ones of the season, very relaxed compared to the opening the week before)

I get there 30th May, fly home 4th June. You've pretty much just described my plans to the letter!

Be interesting to see what things are like on the island from early June to the next wave of openings late June! Though with the likes of Coxy going early it should help!

I assume/guess ENTER. will still be July 03?

yeah it definitely will be interesting to see if coxy and the likes can bring in more people to the island earlier in the season. maybe it will need a bit of long-term view and it will only start kicking off really earlier for ibiza 2015, but I very much appreciate the trend of clubs and promoters starting earlier this summer.

i think june will still be a fairly chilled month with more room to dance everywhere compared to july, but the earlier start of various promoters (cocoon, together, cream, coxy) should help for sure.

ENTER haven't announced any official opening date yet AFAIK?

ENTER haven't announced any official opening date yet AFAIK?

Nothing official, though I think they had a "See you 03 July 2014" at the end of one of their video clips last September! But that is hardly official. And as much as I love Richie, we will still be waiting for line-ups in early June I am sure.

so they just confirmed 3rd july for ENTER opening on twitter - no earlier start for them then.

This made me extend my stay from 30 to 4th of June... :) 20 may to 4th of June it is then...

The Cocoon Opening Party

Main Room: Ben Klock, Ilario Alicante & Ryan Elliott

Terrace: Sven Väth & Dixon

Source cocoon FB

i shall be on the terrace at midnight and won't leave until the last tune is played i think.

In your "Sven Vath Fan Club" T-Shirt? ;) But I agree with you, it's a good line-up. I am ALL about Sven on the Terrace. As much as I LOVE the Luciano 6 dates on the Terrace, hoping that means more of Mr Vath there on the non-Luciano nights!

Prediction: It's ALL about Cocoon this year!

Back