Cocoon 2014

In your "Sven Vath Fan Club" T-Shirt? ;)

:lol::lol::lol: i wouldn't call myself a sven vath 'fan', but i have a lot of respect for what this man achieved and I do like a lot of the music he plays. plus, he's got charisma which is simply nice.

as for cocoon, i believe i've already said somewhere that I think it's going to be their best season in a good few years. let's be realistic, they'll never get the same numbers as they did back in 2007-2008, simply because back then they had little to no competition in the techno sector. the whole island knew about the luciano thing for a while already, but having him back is definitely a good step - for them as well as for luciano.

What time does the Cocoon opening normally go on until?

Planning on doing DC10 on the Monday but if Cocoon goes on well into the morning then might try and do both.

What time does the Cocoon opening normally go on until?

Planning on doing DC10 on the Monday but if Cocoon goes on well into the morning then might try and do both.

depends on how busy it is etc, but normally the opening goes until about 8-10am roughly.

Two weeks in a row without sven in june

yeah he's 'only' doing 14 dates this year - i think it were 16 last year (and this season is the longest cocoon season ever)

depends on how busy it is etc, but normally the opening goes until about 8-10am roughly.

yeah he's 'only' doing 14 dates this year - i think it were 16 last year (and this season is the longest cocoon season ever)

Well the season is 18 weeks I think, so 14/18 is 75%+ so still pretty good! If he has missed two in June already, then he only has another 2 to miss for the rest of the season!

There are FIVE Monday's in June! (Random fact of the day) lol

Luciano-Amnesia.jpg

The guys from reach visuals are back aswell. They done the visuals for 2010.. 11 & 12 but not last year which visual wise seemed pretty flat for me.

someone is telling to me that ricardo won't do cocoon this season!anyone can confirm?i hope it's a joke!!!

where's ricardo?!

I think it's not unlikely that he is already on the lineup - among Luciano's Origins? They played back2back last season and Luciano said in an interview last year that ricardo is still the greatest for him and an idol. But yea, even if ricardo is playing some 'origin' dates this makes for rare appearances.

Back