A State of Trance to move days and venues?

Would Armin want to move back to Space? They were only there one season weren't they?

I saw Armin when he was resident at Be in 2011 (?) and I thought the night worked really well with trance in the Discoteca & House in the terraza. Busy enough - although not packed. Gives a different dimension to Space, as it's often noted how samey some of their line-ups are from one party to the next. If true this would help address that balance by attracting a completely different crowd. And I'm sure I read an interview where Armin said he left Space on good terms after that one season with them.

Went to Armada night in 2010 - was disappointed to be honest. More with the music, it was properly distorting and points of the night, and Tiesto the night before was messy (being my 21st...)

@elrow has a new home at @SpaceIbiza every sat along with @KEHAKUMAtw #gossip #ibiza2013

I love both parties in their different way! But just a few things that pop into my head in terms of their marriage.
Kehakuma always has a long season (May to October), so I assume that Elrow will be later June to September. Kehakuma works best IMO on the Terraza (it got lost when it tried it in the Discoteca in 2011...... with the exceotion of the Jeff Mills night).

The brick, red lighting etc etc make it seem dark and underground. However (and this shows how good the Terraza is) I can also imagine Elrow on the Terraza with a bunch of inflatables and warm yellow lighting etc....

So..... how is this going to work? Who gets what room?

And if this is true..... it potentially makes Saturday VERY messy! ANTS @ Ushuaia followed by Elrow/Kehakuma! YES PLEASE!

Is there any more news on this or any more realistic guesses on where ASOT might be and on what day?

I'm not convinced it would happen on Saturdays, Armin already has things on his schedule for Saturdays in July.

Is there any more news on this or any more realistic guesses on where ASOT might be and on what day?

I'm not convinced it would happen on Saturdays, Armin already has things on his schedule for Saturdays in July.

Thursday @ Ushuaia is what everyone is saying!

(I am sure will be confirmed soon)

Thursday @ Ushuaia is what everyone is saying!

(I am sure will be confirmed soon)

I've only been to Ushuaia once to see Avicii (and actually he didn't turn up - he called in sick!) - am I right in saying that the events only go on until around midnight? (whereas when asot was in priviledge it was all through the night!)

I've only been to Ushuaia once to see Avicii (and actually he didn't turn up - he called in sick!) - am I right in saying that the events only go on until around midnight? (whereas when asot was in priviledge it was all through the night!)

Yes, Ushuaia's license (and indeed, all outdoor venues) stops at midnight by law. However, if it's on a Thursday, you can then head straight to Cream @ Amnesia.

Correct, they finish at midnight (apart from opening and closing which go on until all hours).
So you either have to start very early or use it as a pre-party and go on elsewhere!

Correct, they finish at midnight (apart from opening and closing which go on until all hours).
So you either have to start very early or use it as a pre-party and go on elsewhere!

Ha yeah, seems kinda weird to have ASOT there like that. Especially when there were 3 or 4 massive trance DJ's on the line up (or Armin doing his infamous 6 or 7 hour set!). Shame, I do like Privilege.

Last edited:
My 7yr old daughter wants to see avicii this year. Will she be able to him at ushuaia. Serious question

1618593_630042837042842_1075358710_n.jpg

Back