A State of Trance to move days and venues?

I know. The lack of 138+ is disturbing.
And of all events, ASOT is the best one to bring 138 since attendance will always be there

It's a shame we won't really get any 138/140, but I still think the line ups this year are slightly better than last year as there is less of Dash Berlin and w&w. Unfortunately I'm going on a day cheese berlin is on, but at least I'll get Rank 1. I know the majority of the set will be trouse but if they just play Airwave I'll be more than happy!

Would be pretty cool to hear Airwave under the Ibiza stars!!

He's been playing an update to Airwave in recent years that I do quite like

And of all events, ASOT is the best one to bring 138 since attendance will always be there

I think it was always very unlikely that you were going to get high tempo trance for this year's ASOT. They've not had a huge amount at Privilege and moving it to Ushuaia was only going to compound that.

In fairness, it is a day party and I can see why they have stuck to the slower tempos. But they could still have made the line ups much stronger. Not a lot of imagination here at all.

I think it was always very unlikely that you were going to get high tempo trance for this year's ASOT. They've not had a huge amount at Privilege and moving it to Ushuaia was only going to compound that.

In fairness, it is a day party and I can see why they have stuck to the slower tempos. But they could still have made the line ups much stronger. Not a lot of imagination here at all.

Armin will be on last though for most of these events, likely 10pm - midnight, so guys like Aly & Fila or JoC being on before wouldn't of sat well with him. Also depends on the kind of contracts they have signed with Cream, Full On, etc. Maybe they contractually aren't allowed to play for ASOT if they are playing for Cream? That makes sense in my mind.

He's been playing an update to Airwave in recent years that I do quite like
Yeah I've started listening to his recent sets and they're not too bad to be honest, especially towards the end. I'm hoping that he plays the original though as it's Ibiza!! Or even the Breathing Airwave version, which has such a nice warm Ibiza feel to it. I can dream I guess.

ASOT isn't exactly known for 138+ though is it.
Why would it change it's music policy just because it is Ibiza and the attendance will be there?

To answer the question about gareth emery, no, he does not play trance. Played Bastille and Bruno Mars in Dublin the other night. As for the ASOT line ups, I shall not be attending this year. Very bad.

Yeah I've started listening to his recent sets and they're not too bad to be honest, especially towards the end. I'm hoping that he plays the original though as it's Ibiza!! Or even the Breathing Airwave version, which has such a nice warm Ibiza feel to it. I can dream I guess.

Too fast for Rank1s current tempo and style, both tracks are 136+, I've not seen Rank1 go above 130 for quite some time.

To answer the question about gareth emery, no, he does not play trance. Played Bastille and Bruno Mars in Dublin the other night. As for the ASOT line ups, I shall not be attending this year. Very bad.

He was playing stuff off Kearnage at his Drive tour, so it's a bit tougher to guess what he actually plays at the moment.

Better Rank1 than Cosmic Gate. Ive got cheese 2nd to Dash Berlin. And they only play 3 hard tracks at the very end which everyone likes. And always the same 3 tracks. Just go classic COsmic Gate and classic Rank1 the way MIKE does PUSH Live sometimes.

Back