A State of Trance to move days and venues?

Ikoda

I've heard about ASOT moving from Privilege to Ushuaia and moving from Mondays to Thursdays.

Any thoughts on this?

Ushuaia = Good Move for them!

However, personally I like it when Ushuaia & Space nights are similar so you can do both.
e.g. Tuesday Luciano & Coxy,
Thursday = Used & Abused & ENTER. etc

However, personally I like it when Ushuaia & Space nights are similar so you can do both.
e.g. Tuesday Luciano & Coxy,
Thursday = Used & Abused & ENTER. etc

i think the only day with similar nights at space and ushuaïa will be saturdays this year.

i think the only day with similar nights at space and ushuaïa will be saturdays this year.

You tease! That's sad from a punter perspective, and surely it helps both of them as there is little cross over in terms of times? It's Thursday I am most gutted about as a 12 hour session from 8PM at Ushuaia to end of ENTER. 8AM was fantastic!

Reading between the lines looks like Ushuaia is going for more of the pack-um-in big Commercial names? Which while it's not for me, probably makes sense from a business case perspective. ANTS, Luciano, Used & Abused (and sometimes Grand Bazaar) probably too many "underground" nights to pack the place out!

Also, I am guessing that maybe of the Luciano or Loco Dice nights - only one will be back in 2014? Or maybe neither?!?!?

so I'm thinking ants and kehakuma stay on saturdays.
imho should be very surprised to see luciano return to ushuaia. my guess is buuren on TUE, swedes on WED, a new hardwell-residency on thursdays and an extended tong season on FR. but that is just the usual january guessing :)

True, somewhat devoid rest of the week though. Full on on Sunday, and Judgement Fridays. Need another Trance night mid week.

Driftwood is moving as well I believe, but I don't know to what day.

an extended tong season on FR

Rumour is that Tong has left Ushuaia! I know he's now based in LA, so will he have a residency in Ibiza this year?

Tong now had a monthly Friday residency at the amazing "Sound" in Hollywood/LA.

From LA Times:
"Pete Tong, the influential U.K. DJ and broadcaster, recently relocated to L.A. to further his myriad dance music projects in America. Now that roster includes a monthly installment of his "All Gone Pete Tong" residency series at Sound nightclub, which kicks off Jan. 24."

Last edited:
Spoke to one of the guys who runs it last week, he mentioned that they were considering moving it. Ofcourse, that's not a definite.

It is a Monday, interesting!
Much shorter season though, they started mid June in 2013 didn't they?

June is a fairly quite month on the island, probably trying to ensure they don't have any under capacity events.

Ugh that sucks since i booked for june, now i really need to do a september adventure. They did the bigger capacity boats late in the season and i guess they want to do those the whole season this year and maybe bring in bigger names?

Cream and ASOT same day is not a good thing imo.

Any word on the captured for this season?

Looks like Captured is back on this year!

1497516_456637234437856_981708369_n.jpg

Cream and ASOT same day is not a good thing imo.

Why do you say that? While neither are my genre, my fav nights have always been when I link ushuaia with a club after. Luciano then Coxy, Usued + Abused then ENTEr. While I appreciate it's a lot of $$$$ on one day Ushuaia to me will always be a pre-party. You trance fans can now do a double in one day too....

Why do you say that? While neither are my genre, my fav nights have always been when I link ushuaia with a club after. Luciano then Coxy, Usued + Abused then ENTEr. While I appreciate it's a lot of $$$$ on one day Ushuaia to me will always be a pre-party. You trance fans can now do a double in one day too....

We could anyway, Driftwood then on to ASOT. Dunno, just prefer parties to be on separate days.

Back