Enter 2014

ENTER only does a very few afterhours normally - two or three over the whole season. i don't expect an enter after to happen in the next few weeks, but I might be wrong...

cocoon afters happen always at different locations and also not every week. the last two weeks there were no official afters. there is no 'guarantee' there will be a cocoon or enter after while you're here.

ENTER only does a very few afterhours normally - two or three over the whole season. i don't expect an enter after to happen in the next few weeks, but I might be wrong...

cocoon afters happen always at different locations and also not every week. the last two weeks there were no official afters. there is no 'guarantee' there will be a cocoon or enter after while you're here.
No news about a party like past year @ atzaro?

Any options in terms of daytime clubbing? I read about Cova Santa but I believe that isn't happening anymore.

4 weeks to go for my return here, beginning to get excited.

Must 100% try the sake this time :)

How does Enter rate in comparison to the Minus night that used to be held at Cocoon. That was my favourite event of the season, and quite appallingly I have never been to Enter.
How does a Minus event at Space compare to the power and ferocity of the main room in Amnesia.

How does Enter rate in comparison to the Minus night that used to be held at Cocoon. That was my favourite event of the season, and quite appallingly I have never been to Enter.
How does a Minus event at Space compare to the power and ferocity of the main room in Amnesia.
Forget that days........

Much better then? What are your reasons?
Think that at the moment ex-minus crew (now enter) is following a commercial-marketing direction
Before it was all about the music but now the clubbing-market requires a different concept 4example the total-black dress code

Following richie since 2005 and the minus showcase @ fabric on 2008 was one of his best-last gigs

"everything was better then la di da" - getting tired of all this wrong nostalgia in ibiza. ENTER is amazing and can't be compared to then as it HAS a concept whereas hawtin and friends were just guests at a different party then. hawtin is curating 5 floors where every one is different and the deco fits the music. you won't just have a good time there because he tells you that in marketing, but you will really have a good time there! what does it matter how it compares to years ago?

"everything was better then la di da" - getting tired of all this wrong nostalgia in ibiza. ENTER is amazing and can't be compared to then as it HAS a concept whereas hawtin and friends were just guests at a different party then. hawtin is curating 5 floors where every one is different and the deco fits the music. you won't just have a good time there because he tells you that in marketing, but you will really have a good time there! what does it matter how it compares to years ago?
Interesting point of view! I was talking about the music in my reply not of the whole enter party

Much better then? What are your reasons?
I have been to three enters.

If I may interupt:

Two of them have really impress me . in the first season i went to enter two with clock and dettman . amazing! Legendary sets by those guys.

Second season went to two..one of them was OK. Then the other one was like...the best party I have ever been to.

Intense, upfront, forward thinking music, good enough crowd and amazing sets everywhere.
I don't know what others offer but in my 8+ years of clubbing enter has really made me realize that it really is a very unique experience. Especially when a lot of variables fall into place.
Good marketing, good music,amazing line ups, decent atmosphere....

So I dunno about amnesia but enter has been really special. The way he opens the room and closes..... Just really good show and time.
Even with all the commercial and marketing gimmicks it still is a really good party. Even hito impressed in the sake room.
I was buzzing from that party for like 2 months afterwards. Seriously. Intense but in a good way.

Last edited by a moderator:
They made an after in cave yesterday

Xv9EKhY.jpg

Back