Your summer tune for 2003

S

seanbelfast

Mines would be linus loves the terrace or a techno mix i picked up in ibiza of the underworld classic dark and long

Eric Prydz - Slamm

and/or:

Elton John - Are You Ready For Love (Mylos Road Map To Peace Mix)

gecko2 said:
Mambana - 'Libre' on Soulfuric US from what I remember. 8)

It's a beauty I don't hear many people going on about, it sums up Ibiza this year for me.

linus loves the terrace

Anyone have a link for this tune so I can listen to it, fairly sure I have heard it already.

without doubt it has to be:

Rune – ‘Calibra’ (Credence)

This still sends shivers down my spine!!!

i think libre is a bit stereotypical really. it plays on a cheesy spanish feel and doesnt really do it for me. i dont really have a tune of the summer. I like a lot of different styles so it just depends what mood i'm in :D

It has to be David Guetta "A Little More Love" after hearing Morillo play with it at Space closing :p

Wasn't so keen before, but this tune ROCKED the terrace in a BIG way 8)

Fergie19 said:
Steven R, go to www.htfr.com and do a search-you can listen to it there.

Nice one Fergie,

Ill be pickin up a copy of that later. First time I heard it was walkin past Coco's in Playa Den Bossa, it had just come on and 4 people were standin outside dancin and smilin to the tune.

DrewUK said:
It has to be David Guetta "A Little More Love" after hearing Morillo play with it at Space closing :p

Wasn't so keen before, but this tune ROCKED the terrace in a BIG way 8)

Absolutely, that's my tune to sum up the summer, it always reminds
me of when I met Hook19 (Ian) and we were at Pacha and this tune got played and he was jumping a foot off the floor shouting 'This is the tune I was telling you about!"

Every time I hear it I think of him now and my holiday in Ibiza :p

dam0 said:
i think libre is a bit stereotypical really. it plays on a cheesy spanish feel and doesnt really do it for me. i dont really have a tune of the summer. I like a lot of different styles so it just depends what mood i'm in :D

I don't follow? Because it has a Spanish feel that it's stereotypical? :confused: Absolutely nothing stereotypical about it.

I think since 1998/99 there is not so much good music out there... :rolleyes: too much remixes, reversions of classicals, vocals versions...
No new ideas?? No more imagination?? 8) Where is the producers's creativity?? :?:

gecko2 said:
dam0 said:

I don't follow? Because it has a Spanish feel that it's stereotypical? :confused: Absolutely nothing stereotypical about it.

Not because it has a spanish feel but just the whole chord sequence and 'libre' part of the vocal. It reminds me of pop vocals. Thats just my tastes/opinions though.

trestrazos said:
I think since 1998/99 there is not so much good music out there... :rolleyes: too much remixes, reversions of classicals, vocals versions...
No new ideas?? No more imagination?? 8) Where is the creativity's producers?? :?:

I reckon theres gonna be alot of big ones next year.....all new stuff...fingers crossed eh ;)

dam0 said:
gecko2 said:
dam0 said:

Not because it has a spanish feel but just the whole chord sequence and 'libre' part of the vocal. It reminds me of pop vocals. Thats just my tastes/opinions though.

I see now, fair comment. ;)

:D

Cheers, i can understand why people like it though. i only really listened to the axwell vocal mix so i can only form my opinions based on that.

Back