Your summer tune for 2003

Was very hard to decide, but eventually i made it:
Andain - Beautiful Things (Gabriel & Dresden Remix)

And the second best track for me this summer is:
Eric Prydz - Slammin

Have you got:

annie lennox - a thousand beautiful things (gabriel & dresden remix)

one of G&D's best remixes this year.

gecko2 said:
Mambana - 'Libre' on Soulfuric US from what I remember. 8)
Quality tune .. love it ... its cheesy but i like it .. picking up my copy this afternoon .. they didnt have it at the local recordstore

they're doin it live at Crasher's NEC event soon. Not sure if it will sound as good live. But its bound to go off ;)

Always reminds me of that Cream night in Amnesia IG :p

you bet Nishy!!! that will be "our" tune for 2003! hehe

Hey Robo, can´t believe we finally agreed 100 % on an issue! this must be celebrated, let´s open up a bottle of crystal in your mansion (see the thread about the 4 mill. euro house! hehe)

hehehe Robo, if you were a drink, you´d be a bitter vodka-lemon with a twist - hehe kidding!!! I getcha there! It IS A FABULOUS TRACK!!!! ;)

I think I first heard it when Oaky played it at homelands- Robo- u told me what the track was I think. Got it on cdr 30mins after! :p

mine has to be Paul van Dyk feat. Vega 4-Time of our lives what an amaizing tune cant describe the feeling when i first heard it.
also oakenfold- hypnotise (i had this nick before i knew the track).
and junior jack's- 'E samba' how can i forget dancing to this song on the tables of bora bora.
and david guetta's -'Just a little more love' everytime i pop this song in the car it brings me back to SPACE. wonderful tune
there was alot of great tunes this summer too many to include.

Back