your perfect clubbing nite out?

My perfect night??

Got up on monday for goregous @ space, then circoloco @ dc10, manumission @ privilege and carry on @ space.

amazin :twisted:

well sometimes, I usually travel to the island with a lot of peeps in the musicbusiness, dj´s , record label peeps and so on, and we normally arrange to get VIP for cream ect, but its not a must, just a nice extra thingy! ;)

it is, but dont say it loud in here, peeps will have u hanged for it if your not into massive pushy crowds - VIP for me, is judst the privilege of sitting down for a while. We are lucky becuz a lot of times we dont pay the extra price in the areas. The first time i did VIP was in manumission, free chamapgne all night because the dj´s i was with knew the promoters of the night - ahhh heaven! ;)

yeah it was a GOOd NIGHT But set my expectations high, as this was my first time in ibiza, thinking "oh all nites must be like this" lol*

I think I have at least one perfect clubbing night each time I go to Ibiza. And quite a few times here in England too now I think of it.

I'm counting on the next So... to ruin that though.

Back