your favourite ever trance tune.

soooo hard to just name one...age of love is definitely a firm favourite, as is union jack's 2 full moons & a trout (above).

another track I simply love is this one:

All cracking tunes. For me in terms of pure early trance rather than deep trance or proggy hybrid stuff I think it's this one, hardly ever got to hear it played out and made dancefloors explode with joy when it did come on and play through ....

Last edited:
I lost interest in it all around 97/98 - started hanging around people who were more into trip-hop and house and stuff and never looked back. It was good fun for a while but I didn't like the direction the Dutch guys took it in and the really boshy stuff left me cold. I hated speed too.

anyway, one more for old time's sake

All cracking tunes. For me in terms of pure early trance rather than deep trance or proggy hybrid stuff I think it's this one, hardly ever got to hear it played out and made dancefloors explode with joy when it did come on and play through ....

14358996_10154638494394432_7066614525613185053_n.jpg

14264989_10154638494559432_3330589173798942211_n.jpg

:):):):)

This will fit right in here i'm sure...

https://www.mixcloud.com/ricjames78/live-at-liquid-crystal-sounds-ibiza-special-finland-31812/

1.Universal Nation (Oliver Lieb Remix)... Inferno Records
byPush
2.Paradise ( Red Jerry's Longdubbyvocal Mix)... Hooj Choons
byMiro
3.Invisible (Tilt's Human Mix)... Unreleased
byTilt
4.Children (Tilt's Courtyard Mix)... Unreleased
byTilt
5.Fiji (Original Mix)... Inferno Records
byAtlantis vs Avatar
6.She Does (Original Mix)... VC Recordings
byQuivver
7.Troy (Rob Searle Remix)... Devolution Records
bySinead O'Connor
8.Cried To Dream (Max Graham Remix)... VC Recordings
byBullit
9.Song To The Siren (Original Mix)... Unreleased
byFabel
10.Innerspace (Original Mix)... Limbo Records
byPrism
11.Velvet (Original Mix)... Additive Records
byVelvet Girl
12.Seven Cities (V-One's 'Living Cities' Remix)... Hooj Choons
bySolar Stone
13.My Soul (Original Mix)... Hooj Choons
byLost Tribe
14.Tomorrow (Moogwai Remix)... VC Recordings
byDumonde
15.Body Shine (Original Mix)... Hooj Choons
byBilly Hendrix
16.Cafe Del Mar (Nalin & Kane Remix)... Hooj Choons
byEnergy 52
17.Age Of Love (Jam and Spoon's Watch Out For Stella Club Mix)... React Records
byAge Of Love
18.Symmetry C (Lange Breakbeat Remix)... Multiply Records
byBrainchild

:):)

aah Insomnia - loved it the first 25 times I heard it, hated it the following 71,873

arguably the most influential track of the last 20 years - tiesto, armin, in fact anyone in EDM - all of them took those chords and built a career around them

aah Insomnia - loved it the first 25 times I heard it, hated it the following 71,873

arguably the most influential track of the last 20 years - tiesto, armin, in fact anyone in EDM - all of them took those chords and built a career around them
The original was obviously the best, then every f***er out there had a go on it, chopped, and changed it and all have been horrendous. Avicci 's attempt being the worst.

^ ^ 6 Everything but the Girl - Missing.
Probably Todd Terry mix ?
There was definitely a hi energy mix as well as the classic TT mix.. I think it was chris&james mix could be wrong,it was definitely on their essential mix back in the mid 90's.

Back