your favourite ever trance tune.

Creedscat

The post about the cafe del Mar energy 52 track got me thinking. Since the island is being dominated by house/ edm music I thought it would be good to do a post about big trance tunes that have obviously dominated ibizas dance floors in the past.
Not my favourite of music genres but admit I do have alot of favourite trance tunes that do give me goosebumps when heard. This is one of them. What's yours?

Great shout on the Carte Blanche.

Pearl River - Johhny Shaker 3 n One has got to be mine

.... but I could run off a list as long that I could start writing at the start of the Space closing party and I wouldn't finish by the time it did.

Humate love stimulation! Forgot that track even existed what a tune!! I always felt I was born a few years too late, was 14 in 1999 and missed out on being able to experience the trance era in clubs, really into tech house amongst other things but trance (especially the older stuff) is what I grew up wanting to hear in a packed nightclub but unfortunately looked far too young to even attempt to get into a nightclub! (Looking forward to cream closing tho hopefully get to hear some belters!)

soooo hard to just name one...age of love is definitely a firm favourite, as is union jack's 2 full moons & a trout (above).

another track I simply love is this one:

There is no 1 best track i dont think.

98 / 99 trance i think is the absolute best, but Armin, Gabriel & Dreseden, Above & Beyond, PVD, Ferry, even dare i suggest Tiesto all produced Gold in the Early 00's though by this point through a mix of floaty trance and harder edged trance.

i think the best trance CD ive owned is 'Cream Collects Trance',. Some of my favs

Back