Your favorate Xmas hit's of all time?

do you mean Georgios Kyriacos Panayiotou ? .............this thread could go on forever and ever!! :lol:

Hmm:confused: I blame Wikipedia for that one as on there French site it's spelt with a 'K' whilst on the English site it's spelt with a 'C' so which one is correct?

@ deepseadiver: I'm not surprised he changed his name to Boy George as they're both queers:lol: No offence intended to those of such gender.

By the way back on topic:

Does anyone remember St Winifreds School Choir and there Xmas hit "Grandma we love you"? :oops: Blimey i can't believe that Radio 1 and the rival ILR Stations actually enjoyed playing such trash.

do you mean Georgios Kyriacos Panayiotou ? .............this thread could go on forever and ever!! :lol:

Hmm:confused: I blame Wikipedia for that one as on there French site it's spelt with a 'K' whilst on the English site it's spelt with a 'C' so which one is correct?

@ deepseadiver: I'm not surprised he changed his name to Boy George as they're both queers:lol: No offence intended.

By the way back on topic:

Does anyone remember St Winifreds School Choir and there Xmas hit "Grandma we love you"? :oops: Blimey i can't believe that Radio 1 and the rival ILR Stations actually enjoyed playing such trash.

Are you trying to depress me?

These were the times when you had to wait 5 years for a film to be shown on the TV after its firts showing in the Cinema.

Maybe it's just me....but most of these christmassy type songs really bring me down.

Except The Pogues with Kirsty !

@ Dave 1, the L&H song you are thinking of, Trail of the lonesome pine or something similar ?

Now you can look it up...I don't want to.

@ Dave 1, the L&H song you are thinking of, Trail of the lonesome pine or something similar ?

Now you can look it up...I don't want to.

"In the blue ridge hills (mountains) of Virginia......"

Now there is an act that would probably have won x-factor...

I hate all Christmas music. :lol: Over the past few years even my love for "Fairytale..." has faded. For Xmas music, the best I can offer is something tinkly like Sigur Ros.

Half Man Half Biscuit - 'it's cliched to be cynical at christmas'

(if only for the title)

I like the Mariah Carey one because it reminds me of when we used to hear it during bonkers Sunday nights at Golf Sale (Hoxton Bar & Grill).

...in May. :lol:

Back