you know the season has definitively started when..........

1. Inferring that those "who clamber over balconies when full of it" deserve to die puts you in a quite indescribable place on the political spectrum.

2. How on earth can you be sure every victim was "full of it"?

I'll bet you as many Euros as you can beg borrow or steal that at least 9/10 people who fall off balconies are full of it. By that I mean drink or drugs or both.

I never said anyone who clambers over a balcony when full of it deserves to die, just that there's little sympathy for someone who takes such a foolish risk. It's like someone who decides to take a shortcut across a train track when pissed and gets hit. Sure it's a shame but it's your own fault.

Do you know many people who go on holiday, stay sober and climb over balconies? If you do then you probably need to reassess your friendships.

So 1/10 even in your opinion (which could be argued to be somewhat biased) aren't "full of it" then.

I don't know many balcony climbers but I like to think free-runners are welcome in Ibiza.

It may be their fault but that doesn't mean it should be laughed at almost to the point of being celebrated.

So 1/10 even in your opinion (which could be argued to be somewhat biased) aren't "full of it" then.

I don't know many balcony climbers but I like to think free-runners are welcome in Ibiza.

It may be their fault but that doesn't mean it should be laughed at almost to the point of being celebrad.

I honestly hope "free runners" are not welcome. Terribly selfish if you fall onto someone walking on the pavement and kill them just so you can have a rush.....

Back